Jesus hung out with hookers too.

Baltimore's always been the perfect shitty place to live in. Gunshots, screaming, violence and moaning could be heard around every block, especially from a young street walker named Summer. Summer was a 15 year old local dope addict and "professional" street walker. She lived in a shack on the west side of Baltimore with her 21 year old boyfriend, Tyrone. Tyrone was a pimp, and one of the leaders of a gang called Blood. He would sell Summer to anyone and anything as long as they had $20 to spare for a night. She had an odor of dried up semen and old man piss that followed her everywhere, but hey, why should she complain? After all, getting laid meant getting paid.

Her only problem was that her body was an absolute nasty fucking shell of what she used to be before moving to Baltimore. She was pale, her hair was limp, her teeth were yellow, her body was covered up in bruises and cuts, and she had this massive, gaping black hole that she and everyone called a "young" and "clean" pussy. Neither her, nor Tyrone attributed her corpse like looking body to her "life style choices" or her job, instead, they both have agreed that she was just getting fat, despite her size 1 waist, her love of corsets, her rib cage that you could play the xylophone on, and a weight of 130 pounds.

Her weight only turned into a problem for Tyrone until he started that more of Summer's regulars have been asking for Tyrone to lower her price by $5. Tyrone, frustrated that his best selling hooker wasn't making as much money because of her body. He wanted to put Summer on a diet because he thought it would make her look healthier and not as disgusting. Of course, Summer, both figuratively and literally always sucking his dick, agreed to go on a diet to make Tyrone happy.