chapter ten

I applied the lipstick Grayson had bought me, finishing off the makeup look and looking at myself in the mirror. I smiled as I looked at myself, feeling confident, feeling beautiful.
Just as I had finished getting ready, Grayson stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a black tux, his hair styled to absolute perfection. My jaw almost dropped as I looked at him, my legs weak, making me thankful that I was sitting down.
I controlled myself, standing up as his eyes met mine, instantly travelling all down my body, before meeting my eyes again.
The boy stuttered, stepping towards me and placing his large hands on my waist, looking down on me as if I were a piece of art.
" you look gorgeous, Bella " He said with a grin, looking at my skin tight black dress that the girls had made me bring.
" not too bad yourself, Dolan " I smirked, pecking his cheek once, and leaving a slight lipstick stain.
He laughed, wiping his cheek as he tucked his wallet into his back pocket, then opening the hotel room door and gesturing for me to exit first.
" you just want to stare at my ass " I joked, waiting for him to close the door and put his room key away, before he replied.
" I'm a gentlemen, but that too "

I looked at the stringed lights across the ceiling, the fancy candles on each table as well as large wine glasses. Just by looking at the menu, I gathered that this was an extremely posh restaurant, and by looking at the decor, I could tell too. Grayson had obviously requested a table by the window, as we had the most beautiful view of Times Square, the billboards glowing in the night sky, and the tall buildings glistening. I was in awe, completely in love with the city that I'd dreamed of visiting ever since I could dream.
" this is amazing, Gray " I managed to get out just before the waiter brought us our first course.
" I wanted to make this the most special date, we've ever been on. Since usually ours have just been at your school, by our spot " Grayson giggled, making me laugh as I took a bite of the food.
It was just as delicious as it looked, in fact even better. This place was to die for.
" not that I don't enjoy those dates, though... our spot has a special place in my heart, a pretty big special place " Grayson said, making me smile.
" at first it was just my spot- " Gray begun, before I cut him off.
" of course it was, Mr ' since when have you been coming to my spot? ' " I teased, quoting exactly what Grayson had said to me the day we met.
He snickered, wiping his mouth before smirking at me.
" well it was my spot " He defended, making me shake my head enthusiastically.
" Definitely not. I went almost every single day at that school, and never did I ever see a Grayson Dolan... I would've known if I did, you're not easy to forget " I announced, making him grin.
The boy shook his head, clearly defeated as he leaned back in his seat, taking the last bite of his food, which he devoured within what felt like seconds.
Grayson took his time, looking into my eyes, his lips curved up into an adorable smile, something that I just wanted to take off of his face by kissing him. Maybe not in an expensive restaurant, though.
After a few long seconds of silence, he parted his lips to speak, no words coming out until he leaned forward, deadly serious.
" I want to marry you, Bella " He breathed out, his words making me raise a brow and go numb in shock.
" what? " I managed to say, my heart beat speeding up rapidly.
" you're the one I want to marry " Grayson said, much more confidently this time, as if he meant every single word.
Even though I was in complete shock and surprise, I knew he meant it.
" Gray- " I begun, until he cut me off.
" no, I mean it. I want to marry you " He told me, looking me dead in the eye.
He went silent, waiting for me to speak, and so I did.
" Grayson, we've been together... what? 4 months?? Do you not think that's too soon? " I asked, almost hoping he'd say no.
I love Grayson, with all of my heart. Hearing him say those words made my heart so full, despite us not even being together a year. I know for certain that I want a future with him, I just didn't think we'd ever discuss it this early on.
" I don't give two fucks about it being soon. I want to wake up every morning next to Isabella Montasso, the most gorgeous, amazing girl and the love of my life " Each of his words hit me like a truck, sending me into silence.
" I want to live with you, spend my days with you, and know that I'll never ever lose you " Grayson announced, talking much more quietly by the end of his sentence.
I placed my hand on his, squeezing it reassuringly with a smile.
" and you won't " I reassured him, making him smile.
It went quiet again, until Grayson spoke up.
" I mean every single word of what I just said, by the way " Grayson randomly said, as if I thought he was joking.
I grinned, my cheeks heating up and my heart race speeding up yet again. This is what I want, to be with him.
" Bailey, are you asking me to marry you? " I trailed off, confused, my excitement showing through nonetheless as he giggled, shaking his head.
" not quite, but the day will soon come, Bella "

_______________________________

sHoOk

Hope you have your holy water ready for the  next chapter :)