Chapter 8

(Warning: Sex scene up a head))

{Kitty and Dru}

Kitty's POV:

'Oh fuck! I moaned! What if they heard me downstairs!' I thought. Dru pulled back and looked at me seductively. Oh my god, I'm about to fucking pass out he's so hot. "Oh Kitty~" he said. I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack, "Yesss??" I said attempting to be a flirty. "Do you wanna go "play" in the bedroom~" he said in a sexy tone, he touched my face gently. 'Play? Now that can go either way, what did he mean by play? Make out more? Or...uh...SEX?! What no! That can't happen that quick, or maybe it can, I don't know!' I though, I felt my face burning up. I smirked, I still didn't know what he meant by "play" but I was just gonna say the first thing that came to mind that was relevant to the situation. "You bet baby~" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. This is all happening way to quick, I feel free, even though Sam and her no brain idiots that's she calls her friends that probably only hang out with her because she has money and looks are going to bully me more and even more worse than what's coming to me if they find out about this, I didn't care, all I cared about is being with Dru and living in the moment.

We got to his bed room, there were posters everywhere, mostly of video games, a "The Midnight Beast" calendar (of course), snap backs and beanies on his bed post, and pictures of him, Ash, and Stef. It was a pretty rad room.

He picked me up and laid me down at the end of his bed. We were still fully clothed. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I giggled and I said I a seductive whisper, "do me now~"

I stopped myself right when I said that, 'dammit! What if he isn't into that kinda stuff!? When he said play, he probably just meant get Into a really deep make out session, not sex! I probably just messed this whole thing up! I hope he doesn't think this Is revenge sex or something if he does decide to have se- and not to mention I haven't even done the do yet!!' I screeched at myself.

He smirked, well, now I know I didn't fuck this whole thing up, I felt a wave of relief come over me, and also it looked like I was going to lose my virginity tonight.

Dru took off his tee-shirt, and pretty much after that we started taking off all our clothes.

**about 45 seconds later**

'Holy shit, we're naked!' I said to myself, I felt like someone lit a fire on my face. I could tell that I was gonna be blushing a lot within the next hour or so, or forever...

I looked up at him and slowly looked down, he was hard. I jolted my eyes upward again.

looking at him made me just want to moan, he was in the position to enter me. My legs spread around him, he was holding my waist, I just wanted him in me now.

"Hey Kitty?" Dru asked. "Y-yes?" I replied. "Um...Is this your first time?" He said, "yeah...it is" I said a little shamefully, he sighed and said "you sure you want to do this?" He asked seriously. "Yes." I said, "I'm ready Dru." I said. I closed my eyes, 'I'm ready' I repeated inside my head.

I felt something slowly go inside me, I bit my lip as it went in deeper. It slowly came out and then back in again, only a little more faster, it got faster and faster with each thrust, he was getting his rhythm. I felt a jolt of excitement and pleasure, I moaned a little. I felt my face burning up, he went a little faster. I could feel something, I started breathing heavy and closing my eyes. The feeling got stronger and stronger, "yes" I said, Dru smirked at me. I was panting and moaning like crazy a few minutes later, now something was really starting to build up, it felt so good, it felt so numb, it was coming on so fast, I couldn't keep quite, "OH YES!!! AHHH!!!" I screamed, Dru looked devilish, he moved even more faster, I didn't know that was possible. I heard moans escape his mouth. I could feel sweat building up around us, I felt my whole body burn up.

This great feeling inside me was now full on, I threw my head back in pleasure, "AHHH!!!! OH GOD!!!!!" I cried. I roughly dug my

fingers into his back. I panted as my walls tightened and released as feeling came on and slowly faded away, I felt a liquid squirt inside me. I heard Dru moan and he fell on top of me and we both panted together. I kissed him on the cheek and closed my eyes.