Falling for my manager justin bieber ( madison beer and jb love story)

I'm Madison Beer and Justin Bieber's my manager. What surprises me the most is that he found me on YouTube of me singing. He says that I'm pretty talent for a thirteen year old. But I'm fifth teen years old now. I was really happy, I know really cool. But he's really attractive but I must say pretty sexy. I would want to hit that any day.

For a while now, Just and I have been in the studio make some new music. Justin and Selena are dating, so she has been around with Justin a lot, don't get me wrong but I was getting irritated, but I love Selena, and she always gets in a way of me and Justin a lot. But I want to be with him, and only him. I may seem selfish but I want to be with Justin alone.

~ In the Studio

I found myself staring at Justin as he was sitting down on his phone. It's been quite after about ten minutes so I decided to speak

"So, Justin have you heard my song with Cody Simpson?" I asked him.

He finally looked up from his phone as smiled.

"I loved it, It was really amazing." He said. I smiled and nodded as I hugged him. "Thank you Justin. I tired." I laughed as I pulled away.

Justin was staring straight in my eyes, I kinda felt awkward so I looked away. In a way, I liked it. But then again. I feel terrible because he has a girlfriend. Justin cleared his throat to get out this awkward silence.

Justin laughed which got me confused. "So, I was thinking on making more music." I smiled and nodded."Sure ill like that."

While I was having some lyrics in my, I hope he likes it. 'I hear melodies in my head, find little notes in my bed, I got song tangled up in my hair, see panino keys everywhere.' As I was singing the song, I had a huge smile on my face.

"That's pretty good, Madison." Justin said with a shock look on his face. I smiled.

"Thanks Jay." I said.

We've look at each other for awhile he smiled and looked away. Then all of sudden, Selena came looking high as ever. I gave her an look, but luckily she didn't notice.

Justin turned to me, "Madison I think were going to have to work on this tomorrow." I felt kinda sad and hurt at the same time.

"Yeah sure thing." I said.

At the moment I was really pissed at Selena. She has done it again, coming the studio and taking Justin away, him and I were having a great time. But had to ruin it.

Months had passed and I've been working on my song that I've called 'melodies'. Justin said that he'll help me finished it and work as a team but he's probably with Selena and banging each other, which gets me pissed. I hear someone behind me.

"Hi Madison are you going to Coachella today?" Justin asked me, I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

"Duh, I have to see my babe." I said . As Justin looked at me confused.

"Who's the babe?" He said.

"The one and only Martin Garrix." I said turning back to read the song again as Justin was behind me.

"You guys are going out."

"Yes we are." I said rolling my eyes.

He sighed. "Since when?" I turned around looked straight at him.

"Starting dating last month, maybe you would've known instead of banging your Girlfriend every five seconds."

After what I just said, I quickly walked out of the studio with a little tears in my eyes.

Who the thought that he would like a fifteen year old. But doesn't even know that i have feeling for him.