It's getting worse

i'm Aaron and i have a mental problem since i was 16 now i'm 18.
I just feel so empty sometimes that i wake up in the next morning not knowing how i got in my bed and i don't know what i did the day before. It's such a weird feeling and i feel so dead when it happens.
But my best friend Venus always helps me, she is there for me i can tell her all my thoughts and how i feel. she tries to make me smile all the time. and i'm so happy to have her in my life.

I wake up.

"Fuck not again" i thought.
i sit on the edge of my bed still trying to remember what happened the day before even tho i knew i couldn't remember a thing. i stand up and go to the bathroom i look in the mirror i looked so tired and done with life. i brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. i ate breakfast and put on my clothes.
then i remembered that Venus is coming today i looked around my flat it looked so gross so i started to kinda make the mess look less messy. after that i put on my tv and sat on my couch but in that moment i heard my doorbell. so i opened the door. it was Venus she looked so happy and cheerfull "i didnt deserve her." i thought "she is too pure to be true how can she be friends with someone like me? i'm such a crybaby she never talks about her problems she only listens to mine even tho i told her that she can tell me everything."
I smiled and looked at her she smiled back and hugged me "Hey cutie, how are you?" my eyes went to the floor "It happened again am i right? i nudded. "my poor boy but don't worry everything is going to be ok like always." i smirked. "there you go!now don't be sad and let's watch some movies with snacks or something!".

One week passed it happened 3 times this week. i was really worried because it always happened only like 2 times in a month. i called Venus. She came as fast as she could.
"It happened 3 times this week 3 damn times i dont know what to do Venus it's getting worse everyday it's ruining my life!" " Aaron calm down everything will be alright."
"Stop saying that it's not! and you know that i can't live like that." "Aaron maybe the doctors can do something i know they couldn't explain what's happening to you yet but they're trying."
"Are you kidding me they're trying shit! I am scared Venus ok?! so shut the fuck up with all your soft talk it's not helping anymore!" i screamed at her. she got mad and sad but i didn't noticed it. "I did everything for you and this is how you thank me? fuck you Aaron you're such an asshole how could you talk to me like this?  this is not you!"
"Shut up Venus if you don't like me anymore go! just go ok!? i don't need you!" i shouted and pushed her. her eyes had tears in them.
something happened to me
i held my head. it hurt so much . i looked at her she knew something was wrong "Aaron are you ok?" she looked scared and not mad anymore her big scared watery eyes where the last thing i saw then i passed out.