Help her

I woke up.
I was laying in my bed i guess Venus did this. my head felt so heavy i stand up and looked at my phone to see if Venus send me a massage but nothing was there so i called her. I was so mad at myself because i was such an asshole to her i needed to say sorry. The phone beeped but no one answered. i thought that she is propably ignoring me right now what i could really understand. i acted so dumb i don't even know what was wrong with me i was so angry i almost felt like punshing her at one point. "Omg how could i even think about that" i said myself i walked to the kitchen grabbed me something to eat and sat on the couch to watch tv. later i wanted to put the trash outside so i opened the door and almost fell over a box who was standing right in front of my door i was confused but picked it up and put it in to the table in the kitchen. I got a knife to open it. But when i saw what was in it my breath stopped for a moment. it was Venus's bag with blood on it. I took it out of the box my whole body was shaking. under the bag was a piece of paper. on it was written "don't you dare calling the police or your lil friend is going to become some problems with me i just want you to become your life together you don't need her :) " my vision was going in circles so i sat on the chair. "Fuck what the fuck is this no! fuck, fuck, FUCK!" i screamed.

For this day i didnt knew what to do i needed to come up with something but it was already 3am so i went to bed but i couldn't sleep i was just thinking about Venus the whole night. I was so scared.

( This is such a short chapter but it's 2:30 in the morning and i'm tired plus ignore my grammar thx xD )