Meeting Them

Hey guys!!!!  Sorry, I know I take like forever but anyways, here it is!  Btw, my favorite books on Wattpad are the I'm Only His series, Double Trouble by the same arthur, shout out to her, love her books, moving on, He Calls Me Gorgeous, Alexander, Tulip in The Mafia's Garden, Jace's Pet, The Psycho series,absolutely love them,My Rosaline,there you have it. Just a few but yea, I could go on but you guys wouldn't get to read the chapter now would ya?
  Chænel's pov:
      (1 hour later)
Ugh, I absolutely hate this driving bullshit, annoying as hell , who has time for this fuckery.
             (1 hour before)
We're all settled in our new house

which is beautiful yes, but DAMN! Who needs a house this fucking big!  But oh well, my room looks like this

(Let's pretend there's a mini fridge in here) I fucking love it!!  The cute ass bathtub and everything! I drag all of my suitcases up here and actually manage to unpack

I fucking love it!!  The cute ass bathtub and everything! I drag all of my suitcases up here and actually manage to unpack.
"Fucking Finally" I exclaim feeling exhausted
I have no fucking groceries in my mini fridge!! This day just gets better and fucking better. I go downstairs to see my mom about this fuckery.
"Mom, where are my groceries that usually go in my little fridge" I say sweetly hoping I won't have to go get them myself
"Skurrrt!  All I know is you better get your ass in that goddamn car and get your own damn groceries.  I'm not mom gets it all.com, don't know what you thought this was, but I'm not getting your damn-
   "okay mom damn -shwap!! "Wow, and the award for the best mom ever goes to: surely not you!" I exclaim after ducking from her flying heel.

I grab my keys from off of the table and head to my car.I put in my GPS the nearest grocery store which happens to be about 45 minutes from here. (45 minutes later*spongbob announcer voice*)
I arrive at "Wendy's SaveSpot" and head in grabbing a cart with me. I skim the isles until I find the isle I'm looking for: the snacks isle. I grab whatever looks appealing, chips chocolate, some flavored water, my ice cream, and some gummies.

  "That should be enough shit, time to check out" I say heading over to the many checkout lines, but before I get there I see this Greek God entering the store. I stop, mesmerized by his everything  and just stare for a few seconds until I see him walking towards me. I don't know why, but I let go of the cart and jog away from him towards the back of the store where no one is. He follows me and stops me, even his rough calloused hand feels amazing on me, I wonder where else it'd feel amazing too-

" Hey" my new sexy husband says looking down at me.
"Uh, h-hi" I stutter and mentally face palm. He pushes me back until I hit the corner.
"W-what are you doing- " "shhhh, detka" he says and puts his head in the crook of my neck and lightly kisses it. My heart is racing as I feel his hands travel further down to my ass and squeezes it roughly erupting a moan out of me.Does nobody see this?! Girl you know you like that shit, so shut yo ass up.  While arguing with inner me, I feel one of his hands go to my front, okay this has to stop.
" eh hem,uhh i dont know you for you to be feeling me up,i could have a boyfirend for all you kno-" "OWW, why the hell would you do that?" I exclaim rubbing my ass after he smacked it ,even though it felt good.
" who are you dating" he asks angrily, and might i say,his voice is daddy when he's mad.
  I feel a strong tug at my hair snapping me out of my thoughts " I. Asked.You.A. Fucking.Question! Don't fucking play with me. Chænel! " he says once again.
"How do you know my name? " I ask ignoring his questions
"Out of all that, that's all you ask me!" He asks bewildered
"Can i leave now,you takin up my damn tim- "God so help me if you speak to me like that again, we'll have problems, got it? " he asks jerking my head back by my hair
" yes" I say and he let's go, I head back to find my cart slightly wet after what just happened. Thankfully I find it and go checkout. I head to my car and put the groceries in the trunk looking up at the now dark sky, damn I've been out this long! I think to myself hopping in driving home.

      HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!  Hope you liked this chap!