Chapter 2 the escape

So valmena blood vareka and Zopharia where still out cold blood was the first to wake up
Blood what the hell vareka what is she doing here what and Zopharia to what the hell and you what are you doing here.

Vareka i should be asking the same of you blood and why did you follow me. Blood i did not follow you.

Zopharia enough both of you both of you act if you are still in the shadow ninja clan war this is not Stockholm island this is another island we dont know.

Blood i am out of here your on your own as blood was on his way out he looked back and seen vareka velnena Zopharia tied up blood ahhhhh dammit i am going to regret this shit later.

So blood ran back and cut velmena vareka and Zopharia lose and thay ran out thought the forest snd headed out to a village thay came to a cliff and looked down.

Vareka well i did not know you cared blood you back stabbed and the vampiric ninja clan and you save me.

Blood ohh quit your yappen i did it cuz you sister would kill me if you and Zopharia died back here you guys are on your own.

So blood took off and disappeared in to the shadows and did not look back on the group he had saved the people that he fought with.

Vareka left the group as well and looked back at Zopharia and velmena and smiled an left Zopharia and velmena left as well thay went there own way and found there areas thay need to go.