Ouran Academy

(Just so you know,your parents are a gay couple that was inspired by the couple Garret and Dario,created by skaroy .)
Mei's P.O.V
I woke up to the warm and silent winds that wafted up to our room.I sigh, It was nearly the end of summer and I had to pick which highschool I would attend.Pleanty of schools scouted my sister and I for our swimming abilities, however I wanted to persue a different hobby. I reluctantly get out of my warm bed and walk downstairs. My parents are still asleep, so I went to the living room. Acceptance letters are sparatically layed out on the coffee table. I scan them all, quickly reading through them.Then suddenly, one caught my attention, it was a pink envelope with a lingering smell of roses."I haven't seen this one before..." I state as I carefully open the note which stated:

Dear Mei Reyukazaki -Hazuki,

You have been noticed by the scout of Ouran Academy, who would like you to attend this prestigious facility. This school allows any extra curriculum actity your heart desires and has the highest students. percentages in the country. We really hope that you will decide to attend.
~The HeadMaster of Ouran Academy

"Ouran?". I ask myself "What school is this?!" just then my sister had hobbled down the stairs and towards the kitchen,"Morning!" she says in a groggy voice "Morning." I respond," Have you gotten an acceptance for a school called ...Ouran academy?" "Um...I think so" she days coming over to me with two cups of tea."It was a really pretty pink letter,right?"She asks handing me a cup,I nod," Yeah I got one" she says before taking a long sip of tea."Are you considering in joining?" She asks me,"A little...how about you ?" I ask, " No.'she states " I was thinking of going to Iwatobi like mom and dad" I nod taking a sip of the tea, its warm and sweet; just how I like it.We continue to talk, speaking about random things, giggling at complete nonsense.Just then, our parents walk down the stairs, their frames wrapped in cotton robes,"Good morning." They say in unison, heading towards the kitchen.. We laugh and respond back.Following them to the kitchen, and continuously asking then to make breakfast.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip~

Today is the start of the school year and I get up extra early,excited for the day ahead.I get ready for breakfast,putting my curly locks into A messy half bun. Then,I put on a white shirt and black formal pants, wrapping a purple cardigan around my waist.I drabing my instrument cases,Iwalk downstairs, where my sister is waiting for me in the new Iwatobi uniform

"You both look so cute! " our father gushed before taking out his pink polaroid camera and snapping a picture.
We then sit down and enjoy a delicious breakfast made by dad.A few moments later he was cramming the two of us into his bright red Hondai, rambling about wanting us to be early."Love you guys"he says kissing each of our foreheads, including our other father , whom was now the color of the car,and grinning madly. He cleared his throat as he climbed into the car, and drove off, waving from the driveway. I stare at my twin , she does the same, " I-im scared to go alone. I don't want to be by myself " my older sister whispers to me, " Me too" I admit grasping her hand , we interlock fingers and stay this way until we reach Iwatobi. I lunge towards my twin enveloping her in a huge hug.Though i was always in her shadow,my sister has been the closest to me.I cant even begin to phatom what going to a seperate school would be like.She returns the hug, griping me tightly before letting go." We'll be alright," she says as she opens the car door and thanks dad for dropping her. As she walks inside the school she seems nervous, walking slowly to the entrance. I breathed out a sigh as dad pull away from the Iwatobi building, 'Maybe I made a mistake,maybe I should have gone with Kai.' I started to think to myself until my father speaks from the front seat, "Don't worry, you and Kai will see each other later.Besides, this is good for you two, a little seperation will allow you both to make new friends" I look up at the rear view mirror to see his soft lilac eyes stare at me assuringly.About 15 minutes later, we arrive in front of a........Barbie Doll House?! The building was a pale pink , as were the gates surrounding it."Thanks daddy!" I give my dad a quick peck on the cheek, before taking the instrument case,getting of the car and walking to the entrance.I look up, 'Damn this place is HUGE!' I thought.. I walked into the school and was in awe by the brilliant design ofthe building. The mahogany walls shine in the soft lighting casted by the chandeliers that hung above my head. "Wow" I whisper astonished.And THEN I trip over my own feet ,"shit" I mutter as I hear muffled laughing.