Chapter 6

"Sloan, slow down I don't understand everything you're saying" said Michael trying to keep up with me.
"I ran into the person that's been stalking us. She says she knows you and wants me out of your life."
"What does she look like?"
"She was about 3 inches taller than me, she has blonde hair, she's pale, and she's super skinny." I said.
Michael's face went ghost white. It was like he didn't know what words were.
"Michael?" I said worried. I have never seen his face like that before it freaked me out. "Michael! Answer me!"
"Sloan sit down, I know who she is and it's a lot to explain."
"I met her about two years after you moved back to Ohio, she had just moved to the city and started in the middle of the year. So I felt bad and thought it would be nice for her to have a friend or someone to at least talk to. Our senior year she started to become a little off to me she went from saying hi to me in the hallway and sitting across from me at lunch. To following me around every where even outside of school every where I turned she was there. She would show up at my house and ask if I was home. My parents would send her away but that never stopped her she got more persistent until one day she disappeared. I had no idea where she went I thought she moved I heard rumors from other classmates she went to the loony bin. I heard that she just moved. I heard she was in jail. I heard she died. I had no idea what to believe I was just glad she was gone and I didn't hear anything for over a year. So I assumed she was fine and just moved on. Obviously she didn't."
I just sat on the bench trying to comprehend everything he just told me. I had a million questions.
"Why didn't you tell me about her?" I asked.
"I had heard from her in over a year I thought she was gone for good."
"You never thought to actually check on her and see where she really was?"
"I did about 8 months ago she really was in mental hospital."
"What the actual fuck Michael. You were dating me then! You didn't think to tell me?" I yelled.
"Sloan I'm sorry I didn't think she would do this I thought she was better since she was there! I asked them to tell me when she was released and they didn't so I thought everything was okay. Sloan I'm sorry if I knew this was going to happen I would of protected you sooner!"
"It's okay let's tell the police so they can get this all figured out."
"Deal, lets go tomorrow I need sleep." Said Michael.
"Yes me too."