2 - Meeting

Wednesday

The elevator's door opened and Jimin followed the woman who is suppose to show him around the asylum.

They kept walking and walking while the young man is busy observing the asylum's interior design and trying his best to memorize the things that the woman is saying.

Jimin took note to look around the building again when he have free time as it's already time to meet his patient.

He's really nervous yet excited to meet his patient but he managed to show a calm yet friendly looking face.

Finally, they arrived to the room of the patient that Jimin will be in charge.
The woman look at Jimin seriously before saying:

"This will be her room."
Jimin look at the door and read the room's number which stated 256 before looking back at the woman. The woman knock on the door before gesturing Jimin to come in but before he did, the woman held him back and told him something again.

"Please remember that you are working as a psychiatrist and I want to you to act normal or do something to calm her when she do something that is far from being normal. We are hoping for you to have some understanding and patience in doing this job."

Jimin nodded with a happy smile which made his eyes appear much smaller and made the woman's heart kinda melted.

Soon, they went inside calmly with a gentle smile that still lay on both of them. But...... with the sight they were currently seeing made their smile disappear.

Jimin was really scared with what she was doing but he was more worried with her body.

The lady is crawling backwards and she's watching them skeptically as she laugh really loud which can make you doubt if she's actually a woman.

Her position reminded Jimin about those horror movies he rarely watched and it seemed he could actually pass out but thankfully he was reminded that he's working in an asylum.

"This young gal here is the patient that is assigned to you.
Her name is Kim So Eun and she is 19 but she'll turn 20 this year."

The young man nod in understanding and look at the woman as if he's asking for more information, so she did.

"She arrived here last month and she's suffering from stress response syndrome. You were assigned quickly to her because the boss seemed to have faith in you.
He said that you look like someone who could easily help her and besides your age gap isn't that big."

Jimin's cheek flushed into a visible crimson red but smiled wider anyways.

"Whoa I feel honored! I'll make sure not to let you guys down!"

He said and his vision turned to the girl named So eun who is now standing in a normal way. Not to mention that she's smiling.