Fight Fire with Fire -A Natsume Love Story- 1

Cinderella’s POV:

Today is my first day at Alice Academy, I’m a little nervous; especially since I have to be separated from Renee for the first time since the accident. I open the door and walk into the classroom; I can feel everyone’s eyes on me. I walk up to the teacher’s desk, “Sir, I’m sorry that I’m late. My sister got into a small fight on the way here.” The teacher just sighed, “I see.” He turned to the class and I turned to face my new classmates. He sighed again, “Class, this is our new friend.” I smiled, “Hello, my name is Cinder Scarlet.” Just then the door opened and Re-chan came in, “Cinderella? Oh, there you are. Are these your new classmates?” I sighed, “Re-chan, I’ve told you before I don’t like Cinderella! It’s Cinder!” She smiled, “I’m sorry, I forgot. Anyways since you found your way I’ll be going now.” With that she left, a girl with green hair burst out laughing, “Cinderella? What kind of name is that? You aren’t a princess!” I snapped, “Shut up! I wouldn’t be talking about people’s names when you have hair that makes you look like it’s wrapped in seaweed!” Seaweed girl came down in front, I noticed the teacher slip out of the classroom. Seaweed girl got in my face, “What’s your Alice?” I smirked, “None of your business.” Then everyone started whispering. And quite a few people were yelling at me, “Why don’t you tell us what your Alice is?” All in all they were starting to give me a headache.

???’S POV:

The class was being noisier than usual so I took the comic off my face, “Ruka, what’s going on?” He was looking towards the front of the classroom, “New student.” I sighed, “Wasn’t ugly enough?” I looked at the new girl, “Who’s supposed to be teaching this class?” Ruka responded, “Narumi, but the substitute just slipped out.” I nodded, “What’s all the fuss about then?” He smiled a little, “Because the new girl won’t tell us what her Alice is.” I shrugged, “Come on. Let’s go.”

Cinderella’s POV:

Just when I was about to shout at them all to shut up, a rather cold voice called, “Move.” I turned to the source of the voice. It was a boy with dark hair and red eyes. I raised an eyebrow, “Why should I? After all it’s a free country.” Seaweed girl squealed, “Don’t say things like that to Natsume!” I ignored her, “Natsume, huh? Narumi said something about you.” He looked as though he couldn’t care less, “Just get out of the way.” I rolled my eyes, “Whatever.  Since there isn’t a teacher, I’m out of here.” I turned and walked right out the door leaving all of those annoying people inside. I sighed as I began to walk towards the exit. I heard Natsume call, “Hey, new girl!” I kept walking. Then there was a wall of fire in front of me. I turned, “What the hell do you want?” He glared at me, “What’s your Alice?” I rolled my eyes, “Not this again. I’m not telling any of you idiots.” Suddenly I was surrounded by a ring of fire, “Tell me, or I’ll burn you to a crisp.” I snorted, “Really? Do I look like I’m scared of a little fire? I’ll only show you my Alices if you can correctly guess one or both of them.” The fire disappeared, “Both? You have two Alices.” I nodded, “Yes, idiot. That’s what I said. Both.” I turned and began to walk away once again. Re-chan was running down the hallway, “You’ll never take me alive!” Then she made an ice wall behind her and smiled when she saw me. She walked up to me, “Cinder? What are you doing? Don’t tell me you’re in trouble already.” I sighed, “Don’t be stupid, you’re the trouble maker. You better get going, or else you’ll get caught.” Natsume asked, “Who are you?” She looked at Natsume, “I’m Renee Scarlet, Cinder’s sister.” Natsume smirked, “What’s her Alice?” Before I had a chance to stop her, she blurted it out, “Fire and Water why?” He pointed at me, “Well your Alices are Fire and Water. Show me.” I hit Renee with a fireball, “Idiot! You weren’t supposed to tell anyone! Why do I feel like I’m the big sister?” She smiled and used her Ice Alice to block the fire, “Sorry, kido. I’ve got to go. Have fun with your new friends.” With that she took off, leaving me in the clutches of Natsume and the blondie holding a rabbit. I used my Fire Alice to melt her ice wall. I walked towards the teachers, “She went that way.” With that I walked right past them towards the exit.

Nicole's Note:

Ta-Da! The Character Introduction and First Chapter back to back! Yeah...not that big of a feat. Anyways, a the video is the first episode. That's what I have decided to do with this story. Put as many of the episodes as this story will allow! Well vote, fan, etc..... I'm out.