Sweater Weather-Luke Hemmings

➡(Your Name)'s P.O.V.

It was a cold and misty afternoon. Me and Luke were settled on my brother Michael's bed, facing each other, wrapped in blankets like a caterpillar in it's newly built cocoon and very very sick.

Right now, we just finished playing Monopoly and were having a staring contest. I saw him run a hand through his perfectly combed blonde hair.

I started feeling self conscious of how he was staring so I diverted my eyes to my blanket and pulled it closer to my chest.

All of a sudden he started laughing obnoxiously and said, "Ha-ha! You lost!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at his childishness and ruffle his hair.

"Sure. But I won in Monopoly!"

He bit his lip and smiled a bit. He turned his head to face the window and as the light shone on his face, I took a moment and appreciated my boyfriend, Luke freaking Hemmings!

We weren't the ones who cheered on PDA and we didn't even show it to each other. A few kisses on the cheek and that's all. I felt really uncomfortable whenever I thought about him not kissing me or vice versa. I really wanted him to cuddle with me right now but when he fell down the stairs yesterday he is advised not to hug any one.

Aha!

An idea crossed my mind so I got out of bed and hugged Luke from behind.

"I love you, Luke Hemmings!" I nuzzeled into his chest and my voice came out as a mumble.

He chuckled a bit and replied, "Well guess what?"

"W-"

Before I could say anything I was pinned against the bed with Luke hovering over me.

"Guess what?" He pressed.

"W-w-what?"

"I loved you ever since you gave me that Green Day album."

We both laughed... together.

"You're so beautiful." I accidentally blurted out, but it was worth it.

"Why, thank you my little princess." He put his head against my chest, "You do know that you're my favorite gummy bunny?"

He pulled away quickly and kissed my cheek.

Someone's being cheesy today and it's not me!

To not mess up the mood further, I said, "Yes. Yes I do babe."

I leaned in a bit and my eyes lingered on his lips.

This space left in between us wasn't making things any better for us.

"What the hell are you doing, (your name)?" He chuckled a bit and furrowed his eyebrows together.

Being the bad girl I was, I grabbed his hair and yanked his head towards me and smashed my lips against his sweet, soft and glossy ones.

It was... Amazing! Splendid, cute and slow.

I pulled away with a smirk and a bold look of shock spread the golden boys' face.

"What the what, (your name)?" He stage-whispered, "Wanna do it one more time, for me?"

"Absolutely!"

I held a handful of his hair in my hand and did as I was told.

"I've never loved you more baby. You're awesome..." He said and fell by side, hugging me as he did so.

"At least we're sick together!" I enthusiastically said and cupped his cheeks while playing with his left ear.

Luke attached our foreheads together and slowly closed his eyes.

After a little while I heard quiet snores coming from the adorable human right beside me.

I smoothly got out of his grasp, kissed his cheek and went to get a glass of milk from the fridge and closed the door shut.

"Are you guys sure you didn't do anything?" I heard a galaxy haired Michael say that from behind me while I started to pour some milk into my red cup.

"We kissed..." I blushed as I said that.

He gave me a high five and said, "Cool! Progress made, eh?" He kissed my forehead and went to the TV lounge and laid down on the couch.

I sipped the newly poured milk and sat down on the love seat beside the couch, watching mean girls with my lovable little brother.