Christmas present

***( Smut, nsfw, and gayness warning)***

It was December 24th christmas eve in the castle and all of the palidens were existed. Hunk and Shiro were in the kitchen making dinner Shiro barely doing anything because he wasnt the best cook. Ok so he was really bad at cooking but he liked to help when he could. Allura was doing normal space mom things, Pidge was working on her gifts for everyone.

While Coran, Keith, and Lance were playing go fish which Coran was surprisingly good at considering that he had only played three times. Right now though Lance was winning " Got any fours mullet?" Lance asked Keith " Ha, go fish bitch." Lance groaned and picked up another card from the pile in the middle. "Hey Coran do you have any sevens?" Coran laughed a little bit at the small victory and shook his head no.

As they finished the game Coran ended up winning like he did the past three times.

*********(TIME SKIP THEY HAD DINNER)**********

Everyone was in their rooms sleeping, everyone but Keith. Keith was getting dressed to go to Lance's room. This year he hadn't gotten him anything but he did have some sexy santa lingerie. (a/n like in the picture) It was almost Christmas day so why not now, that and he liked Lance anyways. So Keith looked in the mirror one last time checking himself out and said to himself " yeah if I were Lance I'd hit that". He walked out of his room and down the halls hoping that no one would hear him and come out of their room.

If anyone else saw Keith, anyone other than Lance he might as well just die right there on the spot. He only wanted Lance to see him like this. Keith was finally in front of a grey and blue door that said "Lance". He knocked on the door and waited for Lance to open it.

Aftet about a minute of waiting impatiently Keith heard a groan come from inside of the sharp shooter's room. Followed by the door opening and a sleepy and shirtless Lance appeared from the other side his eyes widened with surprise as he looked up."H-Holy shit, what the fuck Keith" Lance instantly bulshed a bright red when he saw Keith. "Whats this about?" Lance said while shifting his legs uncomfortably to try and hide his growing eretion.

" Well, Lance, I didn't get you anything so this is your Christmas present" Keith said while lightly smiling and blushing heavily. Lance grabbed Keith by his slim girlish waist and pulled him in to where they're bodies were pressed up to eachother. Keith was blushing so much he thought that he was going to die. "You know Keith, this really suits you" Lance said while snaking his hands down to Keith's ass. He grabbed his butt and squeezed it, the smaller boy moaned softly at his touch.

Lance was very pleased to see his crush like this, so lewd yet so innocent. Lance collided his lips with Keith's and started to kiss him. Keith had never done anything like this before yeah he had kissed a few people but not like this, not with this much lust. He started to kiss back as if it was second nature, Lance moved his hands up to the raven's chest and then to his pale soft cheeks.

( a/n face cheeks not ass cheeks)

Lance licked Keiths bottom lip as a way of asking for entrance which the smol bean gladly granted. The cuban boy picked Keith up bridal style only breaking the kiss for a few seconds before reconnecting after Lance set him down on the bed.

Lance was on top of Keith straddling him between his legs. They finally broke the kiss connected by a strand of their saliva, both panting heavily out of breath. The two stared at each other lustfuly as they caught their breath. Lance could feel the smaller boy's hard on through the thin fabric of his panties he smirked at Keith and got off of him.

Keith was confused at first as to why Lance got off of him, when he relised what he was doing. Lance got back on top of the raven and lowered himself down to his member until he was facing Keith's buldge. The smaller boy groaned in anoyince, as Lance was moving really slow.

The sharp shooter plamed Keith's dick through his underwear and he moaned loudly."Lanccccccce hurry uppppp and just do it already" Keith wined. "Do what? What do you want daddy to do?" Lance asked knowing exactly what Keith wanted him to do.

"Please daddy I want- mmmmmhh- I-i want you to give me the good succ" Keith said.

"Such a dirty boy, don't worry daddy will take care of you" Lance said sexily. Followed shortly after by him sliding down Keith's panties and letting his erection spring free, the paler boy's cock already deipping with precum.

The brunette teen started to stroke it lightly then he suddenly took all of Keith's inches into his mouth. Lance started to bob his head up and down wrapping his tounge around his dick like a popsicle, taking it in and out of his throat.

Meanwhile Keith was dying. He was a moaning mess and Lance loved it, he loved all of the moans and noises that he caused Keith to make. " OH fuCk Lan -ahh- Lance how are you so- mmmm-so fu-uhhahhh-fucking good at this?!?" Keith said between moans.

Lance took him out of his mouth with a "pop" and simply responed with "practice".

Lance took Keith back into his mouth and resumed the succ. "AHh fuck LaNCe im gONIN CUMmm!!" Keith said as he released into Lance's mouth. Lance looked at Keith as he swallowed all of the cum. He swallowed? HE SWALLOWED?!?! Keith thought to himself.

As if Lance read his mind "Keith why are you so surprised that I swallowed?" He said whth a confused expression on his face. "I-I've just never done anything like this before, an-and thats dirty."

"Keith, its not that dirty" at this point the raven was blushing like crazy and panting heavily. "Can I?" Lance said as he motioned to Keith's ass. Keith looked at Lance with a lustful face and nodded in reply. The cuban boy sat up and opened one of the drawers on his nightstand. Lance pulled out a small bottle of lube and put some on his fingers and Keith's hole.

He slowly put one finger inside of Keith, he smirked when he heard Keith moan softly. Lance knew that Keith was a virgin and had never had anything up his ass before. So he couldn't even imagine how tight Keith was going to be.

"Mmmmmhh Lance" he moaned as he felt a finger
go inside of him. This was a new feeling since he was a virgin but he already was in love with it. Lance put in another one and progressively got fasted with his thrusting.

"Ok, I think you're ready." Lance said Keith looked confused for a second but then he relised what Lance ment by "you're ready". Lance took off his pants, then his boxers, and put some lube on his member. "I'll be gentle since this is your first time, but you did give yourself to me as my present so... your mine and I may not be able to control myself."

Lance said as he thrusted into Keith. "NgHHhhhhhhh owwww Lance it hurts" Keith wined as he squrimed around