Don't Go

It has been some times since we were separated from each other. You have gone to your parent's house because of my silly mistake. I wish I could rewind the time and undo what I did.

Jooheon sat in the corner of their bedroom. He sigh heavily as he is thinking about his husband.

"Kyunie,when are you going to come back to my warm arms?" He speaks to himself as his tears started to roll down his face again. He turns his head to look at their comfortable bed where they shared too many sweet memories on it. He inhales the air deeply. He is doing it to smell his beloved husband's scent. He misses his husband floral sweet scent. Jooheon stands up and walks towards the balcony. He can see the beach from their apartment which is on level 19. He shivers a little bit as the cold winter breeze brushed against his pale skin. He sits on a round chair near their  human made mini garden.

He felt incredibly lonely. His sweetheart never leaves his side eventhough they have gone through some hard times. But this time things got a little bit out of control. He closes his eyes and leans back to the chair trying to make this feeling of loneliness go away while remembering what had happened last night. He sighs.

------------------------------------------------------

"Eomma,I want to take some fresh air for a moment. Can you take care of Jinwoo?"Changkyun asked his mom.

"Sure sweetheart. Leave him to me. You need some rest and some times alone." Said Mrs.Lim as she looked at her older son with loving gaze and smile.

"I love you,Eomma. You too my love~" He said as he grabbed his coat and kissed his mom's and son's cheeks. His son just giggled when his father kissed his chubby cheeks.

A young 22 years old man is spending his time alone strolling along the lonely pedestrian path. No one would go for a walk in this cold winter except for someone like me,he thought. Suddenly he bumps into someone and falls back on his butt while he was still in his own world.

"Ooff!! I'm sorry." Changkyun says and quickly gets back on his two feet. He looks up and he was surprised to see who is in front of him and he couldn't believe his own eyes.

"Changkyunie." The person said while hugging the confused Changkyun. He smiled and giggled a little looking at his face.

"Kihyun-hyung..." He said. The person named Kihyun just standing there smiling at him.

"Where's Shownu-hyung?" He asked the man.

"Ohhh he'll come later. He's buying coffees for us." He said still smiling. Changkyun feels a bit relieved and hang his head down.

"Are you okay,Changkyunie?" Kihyun asked when he sense something is not right. He just reply it with a sigh and as a very caring friend, Kihyun asks Changkyun to join him and his husband for dinner. Changkyun feels reluctant at first because he was thinking about Jinwoo who is still under his mom care at home but after a few consolations he agreed. He calls his mom to tell her that he will come home late tonight.

"Yeoboseyo Eomma, I will come home late tonight. Can you put Jinwoo to sleep at 9?" He asked his mom on the telephone.

"Yeoboseyo, sure sweetheart. I'll put him to bed at 9. When will you come home?" She replied.

"Maybe by 10 I'll arrive at home. I wanna go somewhere first." He explained.

"Oh alright. Take care of yourself, Changkyunie." She said as she cut off the call. He walk towards where Kihyun and his husband is standing waiting for him.

"Let's go." Kihyun said. After 5 minutes of walking they arrived at a Western Restaurant. They ordered some light meals and while waiting, they begin to discuss about Changkyun's problem.

"So Kyunie, tell us what happened?" Shownu asked after exchanging gazes with Kihyun.

"It's about Honey-hyung..."

------------------------------------------------------

Changkyun was asleep when he got startled by a crashing sound from downstairs. He checked the clock on the wall. It's 1 in the morning...he just got back?Changkyun wondered. He quickly rose up from the bed and walked towards where the sound was coming from. He took a quick glance at Jinwoo who was sleeping in the crib near their bed before  he got out from their bedroom. He goes downstairs and was greeted by the sight of his husband who was bleeding a little on his right hand. There was a little cut on it. He saw a bottle of cold water on the small dining table. Maybe he was trying to drink some water but the glass slipped off his hand Changkyun thought.

"Honey what happened?"He asked and walked towards his husband. He was reek of alcohol and lying on the floor.

"Yah Changkyun-ah~ Why are you not sssssleeepinggg yet..." Jooheon said to Changkyun.(ahahaha I'm sorry I dunno how drunk people act:D)

"Where have you been, Honey?And why are you reek of alcohol?" Changkyun asked calmly.

"We were h..h..having s..s..some drink~"

"We?" Changkyun asked but not in a suspicious way.

"Yeah~ Me,Sooyoung and ..."He stopped and started to doze off.

"Who?!" Changkyun started to get suspicious and furious as he heard Jooheon mentioned a girl's name. He never heard of that girl's name before so he got a little furious.

"Jaehee..." He said and dozed off again on the floor. Changkyun was triggered when he heard that name. What was he doing drinking with her until this late? Suddenly he felt very suspicious and super jealous now.

-TBC-

Anyeong Guys❤
Welcome to my first ever published story on Wattpad:) Nice to meet you!!

So I am a beginner in this Wattpad world so please kindly let me know if I made mistake anywhere;) Please leave comments so I would know if I made a mistake or not.You can leave a comment,I would definitely respond to you since I am a very active user:)and I am not going to force you to vote cuz it's up to you:D

I am planning to make around 3 parts of this Comeback My Sweetheart chapter but I'll let you know if I plan to make any changes;3 So here is the first part!💖

A very big thanks to the creator of my incredibly beautiful cover.She is one of the most amazing Unnie I've ever met in Monbebe💖 kinongyooki

P/s:English is not my native language so if my English is bad,I am sorry *bow 90°* You can correct me if I am wrong:))

Thank you for reading my fanfic❤