On my bed?!!

Sashas pov

Roman is a horny bitch right now but Im not complaining. He always finds a way to make me wet and I like that.

He wastes no time and takes my lower clothing off. I watch him as he strips of his pants and boxers to expose his very excited friend. His body hovers over mine without putting any full weight on me.

He kisses me softly on the lips and moves on to my jaw. I let out a soft moan as he sucks on my neck.

"You enjoyin it are'nt you?" He asks in a whisper and I just nod my head finding it hard to speak.

Suddenly his fingers are now playing with my clit. I moan loudly and he chuckles

"Baby girl you gotta be quiet if you dont wanna be caught."

He continued to assault my clit and I could feel myself getting closer. He suddenly let go and I was kinda dissappointed in the loss of contact.

"Dont worry baby girl. Daddy is gonna make you cum. Just not with my fingers..." he said smirking.

He positioned himself between my legs and began smacking my pussy with his dick.

I really do like what he is doing but I fucking NEED him inside me!!!

"Just fuck me already!" I screamed at him and he smirked.

He took his dick in his hand and carefully guided it inside me. I let out a loud moan and Roman chuckled again.

"You better keep it down Sash or he is gonna hear you baby girl." He said

"I already have."

Oh shit! Seth...

"What the fuck!!! Out of all places you choose my bed!?" He shouts furiously.

Roman gets outta me and turns to Rollins.

"Dont be such a kill joy dude. You can join in if you want." He says smirking

Are you fucking kidding me? We just got caught in the act and thats all you can say!?

"Seth Im so sorry I-" I say trying to apologise but he cuts me off.

"Just dont. Get dressed and get the fuck out."He simply says and walks out leaving me and Roman alone.

"Now that he is gone lets finish what we started." Roman says smirking

"Are you an idiot? Just dont answer that question coz I already know that answer."

He chuckled. He fucking chuckled!
Im glad you find this fuckin funny you asswhole

I just looked at him and shook my head. How can you be so chilled when you got caught by your bestfriend who was against this bullshit from the start.

"You know what Im outta here." I said leaving. I could hear him laughing from behind him as I keep going further to the elivator.

"C'mon Sasha don't be such a buzz kill. You already got me hard!" He said laughing

I stepped inside the already opened elivator and pressed the button for the ground floor.

"I suggest you take a cold shower and do what you gotta do." I said as the the doors slid close.

=====================

So sorry it took so long to update. I really dont have an excuse for my lazy ass...