OS#5:From Someone's Daughter To Someone's Wife~Shivika.

She went towards the terrace. Her hand held a beautiful photo of a lady,perhaps of her mother. She sat on the rocking chair which was there on her terrace,and remembered some precious moments she had once spent with her mother and her sister.

Flashback-2 yrs ago:
We enter in a beautiful room,decorated neatly. Anyone could decide that it was a girl's room,by the appearance of the room. A purple and white polka dotted wallpaper,with one of the walls having the portrait of 2 girls smiling together. The door of the room opens and a lady of her mid fifties entered. Her glance went right towards the 2 figures sleeping on either sides of a bed,with pillows in the middle. She understood that they had a fight last night. She went and woke then up.

Lady:Anu,Ri! Subah ho gayi.....wake up!!
A girl(still sleeping):mom,Anu Di ko pehle uthao.........
Other girl(also sleeping):Maa,Ri ko pehle uthao. Din bhar choti bachhi ki Tarah soti rehti hai. Kal sumo ne bhi kaha,ki voh ghar pohochne samay so gayi thi. Bhaalu kahiki!

The first girl wakes up with a jerk. Yes,she was listening to her sister's words carefully. She was none other than the famous nature activist and fashion designer,Gauri Mehta.

She got up,showed a quiet sign her her mother,by putting a finger on her lips. She went and ran inside the washroom. Their mother knew what Gauri was up to. After 2 minutes,a giant bucket of water was splashed onto the girl's face. She also woke up,and was shocked to see herself drenched in water.

Girl:Ri,tu toh gayi......

She started chasing Gauri,while their mother was screaming out.

Lady:Anu.....Anu....Anika! Chhod Dena,bachhi hai!

Yes,so she was Anika Mehta,Gauri's elder sister and a famous businesswoman of India. She left her and went to her mother. She started complaining about Gauri.

Anika:Dekho na Maa,jab Dekho toh pareshaan karte rehti hai. I'm drenched! Uff!

Gauri:toh kya Di? Aap iklauti nahi ho joh sabke upar pani phek sakte ho......Mai toh aapki behen hoon.....I also deserve a chance,right? Aur Shivaay Bhaiya kya kehte hai......hmm.....haan! Panika!

Anika:Ri tu na.......

Lady:OK. Ok. Stop. Jaao,dono ready ho jaao. Hamesha tum dono ke liye Mai nahi rahungi......one day,you'll get married and have your own children.

Gauri:I wish all hamare saath tabhi hoti.

Anika:Maa,don't get senti. Aap kahi nahi jaa rahi hai. Hamein chhod ke. Ya,but mujhe aapki yeh baat bohoth pasand hai.......ki aap ek famous singer hone ke baad bhi.......ek lawyer ki Tarah mere aur Ri ke fights suljha deti hai. Means,the great Sudha Mehta ko lawyer banne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai!

So AnRi's mother's name is Sudha Mehta.

Sudha(holding their hands):tum dono jaise bhi ho......ho toh mere beti hi na. Bhale hi tumhare dad be mujhe dhoka diya,par tum dono toh nahi doge. Mujhe bharosa hai,tum dono is duniya ke sabse achhe betiyan banoge.

Afternoon:
Anika was in a coffee shop. Actually,she had taken break from her work. She never came in front of the media,even after being the greatest businesswoman,she didn't like coming in front of the media. She chose to lead a very simple life. But now,she seemed to be a little pissed off. She was actually waiting for someone,but her someone didn't reach yet.

Suddenly,a black,royal jaguar car arrived and a stylish,handsome man,wearing a black 2 piece suit came out of the car. Seeing Anika,he rushed to her. Anika made a fake anger gave after seeing him. The man was thinking that he's now gonna get killed,as he made his Anika wait. He went near her,and sat on the chair opposite to her.