The Popular's

Have you ever wondered how the most evil, sarcastic, crafty people always keep up a squeaky clean record? Well I think about it allot and I am so confused by it. When you the good one is always nice to everyone and one day your irritated by one of them and you make one mistake or slip up you get called the bad one. I guess it's their control over every one I wish I knew how to do that. Have every one wanting to be me, not getting in trouble because the principal always listens to me and having every one listen to every word I say with their undivided attention. The populars a.k.a social assassins always get what they want in their perfect, fragile little lives. They have the money, the looks and the whole school wrapped around their fingers whatever they say goes. Well their not the only ones with the money and the looks it has other people in this world whose going to wreck their pretty little life if they don't watch out! I am getting a little over my head you see my name is Alissa Regmond and I attend the Pristine Waters Private School. As you can see I have a little animosity in my heart for the dear populars at my school who is leaded by my neighbour Leonle Brook. She and I go way back in pre-school we were I don't like the term best friends anymore I prefer acquaintances up until 5th grade when she spread a rumor that I had rabies which was so not true. I mean that is so classic rabies really.She did all this because she found that I was getting more popular than her which is so bizarre.I mean do you seriously get angry and spread a rumor saying your friend had rabies because she was more popular than you come on that's so stupid.Since then we stopped talking and became arch enemies ( I love that term it's so catchy!) .Now instead of me staying popular and living life she became popular and now I'm a loser. I mean to tell you the truth being a loser is much better that looking at yourself all the time and pretending not to care what people say. When your a loser your accepted by loser who are awesome and are the most loyal friends you could ever find on this earth, that's better than having a whole set of jealous girls who wants to take your place as "Queen Bee" and doesn't like you at all.

  I feel sorry for Leonel because I'm back I'm coming for revenge and I'm am going to get it. For the past 1 million years I have been trying to build back up my reputation because me and my friends have a plan to take her down. We are going to take her position as "Queen Bee" without befriending her and we all know after that her whole life would fall apart and I don't think their would be any way to recovery.Me and my friends are all ready for this battle and we're not giving up the fight because we believe that everyone should be treated the same. No matter if you any physical and mental problem or disabilities. I have to say I have grown very well at speeches. Oh my gosh I almost forgot to mention my three best friends Liz, Kelly and Rosy who are also my allies and partners in crime.                                                                  

 So I am sixteen years of age and so are my friends we're all a month apart we find it funny. I have brown straight hair with brown eyes, Liz has brown curly hair with brown eyes, Kelly has straight  blonde hair with Grey eyes and Rosy has straight black hair with dark brown eyes. Leonel has Blonde straight hair with blue eyes. Obviously all of our parents are rich I'm not bragging or anything it just needed to be known. My parents own the mall, some restaurants and they have a hotel. Leonle's dad is an atorney and so is Rosy's dad. Liz's dad just enherited money from his parents and kelly's parents own travelling agencies all over the country.All of us excepting Leonel are down to earth and don't like to rub what we have in other people's faces but we don't even have to since we live in L.A and most people here are rich.I mean it's a little annoying since all the kids have  nasty attitudes but what can we do you just gotta love L.A