Prologue

"SISTER FUN-TIME!" cheered Ashley. She burst into an energetic cheer routine and clapped her hands excitedly. Kyra Winston rolled her eyes, then chucked her AutoMotor magazine at Ashley's face, conveniently shutting her up. Jordan who was bouncing a ball between her feet, stopped short, and then groaned loudly. Britney, her perfect eyebrows scrunched up at her perfect Instagram post on the phone in her perfectly manicured hands, looked up and gave one of her infamous fake-smiles. Then she glared, her perfect eyelashes parting to reveal perfect contacts, her perfect lips pull into a snarl.

"HELL, NO ASHLEY!" They all chorus.

Introducing the Winston Sisters: Ashley Winston, Jordan Winston, Kyra Winston and Britney Winston.

Ashley Winston was the head-cheerleader of Mallewood High. She was always laughing, always smiling, sweet and understanding. She loved socialising, making new friends and dancing. She loved dancing. She was anyone's and everyone's best friend. Every guy liked her. Ashley was the kind of girl to flirt with every single guy, but she wouldn't sleep with any of them.

Jordan Winston was a major part, and one of the most valuable players of the boys' soccer team. She was wild, crazy and boyish. The jocks were all her homies and the cheer squad, her fans. She had the largest collection of fancy, one-of-a-kind skateboards which she was so obsessed with .

Kyra Winston was a rebel. According to her, rules were simply made to be broken. She always had a plan. The only thing she ever cared about was her bike, with which she was practically in love with. There wasn't a single dare she wouldn't be willing to do and she always up for a challenge.

And lastly, Britney Winston. Her face was always caked up with make-up, her eyebrows we're always on point, her lips were always the right shade, her blush was perfect. She was so immensely fake though, she was like a Starbucks glass. Completely plastic and hollow from the inside. But still, every guy wanted her. She was the girl who nobody ever fell for but everybody slept with , no matter who the guy was.

"Sister fun-time" was something their mother had planned. One day of the week was given to each girl to plan something fun to do. Thursday was Britney's day, Friday for Ashley, Saturday for Kyra and Jordan got Sunday. Even though each sister hated the respective, chosen activities (save for the one chosen themselves), each of them enjoyed Sister fun-time. It was something that had gone on for, like, years now. And each one of them, today, had some juicy news.

Ashley's pick was the usual sleepover, with the makeup wars (Britney was 3-year reigning champion), pillow fight (Jordan has no competition), pillow-sliding races (Kyra was natural at all things speed) and the ever popular, stand-up comedy (Ashley's name was written all over the Title).

At the end of the Late-Night Championships (as they called it), Ashley called for a game of "Spill the Secrets" or as normal folks call it, Truth. In "Spill the Secrets", the sisters would sit in a circle, then at the count of three, yell out their secrets at the same time! You give what you have and get what you hear (participation is compulsory, no holding back and NO exceptions).

Tonight, they sat in a circle, holding hands. Each one of them was bubbling with anticipation. Slowly, Ashley counted. "Ready ? One...Two...THREE!"

At the same time, all of them drew in a deep breath and said, "I LIKE A GUY!"

Then they just stared at each other dumbfounded.

This is so exciting! We can all play MATCHMAKER for each other! Thought Ashley.

Okaaay...Now what? Thought Jordan.

Kyra likes a guy? I always thought that unpopular weirdo was a lesbian! Thought Britney.

Britney likes a guy? She's so fake, I always thought that she was heartlessly emotionless hoe ! Thought Kyra.

They smiled at each other nervously, confused, and then slowly excused themselves, one by one.

And hence, the drama begins!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N

Hey guys

Hope you guys liked it!

Go on read further.

Not too long till we update