The End Of All Things (Offbeat) Pt. 3

The next day, he was told to confirm Sarah was Sarah and Zack was Zack. When seeing his wife's beautiful, yet pale face, he couldn't help but burst into tears. He got out of the chilly room as soon as possible, confirming the bodies were who they were. 

Brendon went home, drinking a whole whiskey bottle, and some tequila. He just couldn't control. His phone interrupted his moment with alcohol, and he answered. It was the funeral home, saying everything would be ready by next week. He nodded his head and hung up. Brendon looked down at his dogs and went to his bedroom, standing in the doorway, for memories to come to him. Once he let memories remind, he lay to sleep and never moved off his bed till the day of Zack and Sarah's funeral.

Friends were invited to the funeral. Brendon stood there, looking at Zack and Sarah's coffin. He forbid for any of the two to be open and requested service to be quick. Once both coffins were placed into earth, Brendon threw his red roses to Sarah and Zack, including a handful of dirt. He tried not to cry in front of his friends, but he broke down when he knew he wasn't going to see his love ever again.

Or at least that's what he thought.

(Ima keep it short XD! Love y'all.)