In The Morning

I start to wake up and feel arms rapped around me and something pressed between my shoulder blades. I look down and behind me to see Michael's arms rapped protectively around me and I twist to see his head pressed against my back. As if I am some teddy bear. I shift and turn carefully so that I'm facing him but not to wake him up. I begin to play with his hair and all around just looking at him sleep peacefully, I think this is the calmest I've ever seen him to be honest. He's not worried about beating me at a video game, sad because he's been abandoned or flustered because he may have just gotten his first kiss. I trace around his jawline and notice him start to stir and I drop my hands and pretend to be asleep. 

I feel him sit up still holding me close to his chest, he props my up against him and plays with my hair a little before a I stir and pretend to wake up. He let's go of me and I look at him and smile shyly. Sitting up by myself I rub my eyes and ask "where's the bathroom I need a shower" he takes a few seconds to remember what's going on from the slight hangover and grogginess "it's, uh, down the hall but in that case let me get you some clothes" "oh, no it's fine I brought my backpack and it has clothes and stuff" "why" "I was planning to go Christine's but I never found her at the party" "makes sense". 

Micheal's POV:
I just woke up next to a beautiful girl and now she's going to go shower in my house. God, I'm a nerd, what do I do? "Uh, you hungry." "I could eat" uuuuum "I could make breakfast while you take a shower and stuff" "sounds good" she smiles such a cute smile and stands up giving me a quick peck on the cheek as she does so. Oh my god she's great. A great girl deserves breakfast, gotta make sure she knows my iconic hoodie is boyfriend material. I can hear the sound of water running from the  already so I rush down stairs to get breakfast made. I grab my phone as I rush out my room and down the stairs. I have to play the bops that are Hobo Johnson's songs damn love him. I guess I'll make pancakes eggs and bacon cause you can never go wrong with that. I put on a kettle of coffee in our old coffee maker, too.