mistakes happened

Daniel's POV
This feels weird, I think I like David? No! Just keep on track! I snapped out of it when he came over. I looked at him in a happy part bored expression. Most of the children where by my side, one was putting rat poison in the Kool-Aid. But it was too late to stop them.

David's POV

I looked at him, then went to a tree with my hands on my shoulders. Taking off my yellow bandanna reading the message on the back "Camp Counselor." I cried a little bit. But wiped it away, "When I wake up I'm afraid, somebody else might take my place." I thought of Daniel being in place of me with Mr.Campbell, God. I felt werid. But he was a friend of mine. So I let it off for now.

/// Time skip from the Kool-Aid occurrence \\\\\

Daniel's POV

I woke up, shaking a bit. Seeing Max and David. "Hey you two." I said while shaking. David looked me, in a happy sightly sad expression. "Are you still coming back after your better?" He asked me. I nodded because of my mouth was still a bit sore.

///Time skip AGIANNNNNN/ half a month later\\\

David's POV

Daniel was officially a Counselor. Wearing the uniform. I was happy for him, "Who cares if he takes my place?" I thought to myself. He walked up to me after getting the job in a happy way.

Daniel's POV

I was so happy! Never been happier. David did expect my feelings for him. About a day ago. *Intense wiggling of da eyebrows of both my babies*
The other children were misbehaving agian but annoying the shit out of Gwen( yes I made Gwen come back from her vacation days) , I laughed. I knew
she was getting really angry at Max especially.