Chapter 10, The Stormy Kiss

I wake up late because it's Saturday afternoon which means no class today. I get ready by putting on my favorite plump lipgloss and put on natural light makeup with just a swish of my wand. I'm not usually the type to wear makeup but today I felt different. I known I will never woo Cedric but I can at least make him slightly attracted to me. I just wish he wasn't with Cho.

I arrive at the dinning table just in time for lunch. I see Cedric eating with Cho, smiling. He's actually happy.

Dumbledore: "Attention! As you can tell there is a heavy storm outside. No one is allowed outside till it clears up for it is a safety hazard. Once the storm passes, you are allowed outside of the building. Thank you"
Everyone begins to talk again after the announcement.
I eat my lunch with Angelina and a new friend I made a week ago named Emma.

Emma: "You've barley eaten. You need to eat more"

Me: "Oh I'm not in the mood"

Angelina: "You can't let Cedric and Cho's relationship get to ya Hannah. I know you like him but that's just life"

Me: "I guess your right"
Suddenly I hear something that breaks my heart and makes me almost want to cry.

Cho: "Oh my Ced that was hilarious!"
She says aloud enough that I hear it.

Ced? Ced? She called him Ced? But no one calls him Ced but me or someone who is very close to him. Are they already that close?
I storm out and head for outside to take my mind off things. Maybe a walk will do it.
It was poring rain and I was drenched, but I didn't care. I let my tears flow and flow. All of my stress from class, people, my old school, family, and Cedric. Drops of salt fell onto my cheeks.

Cedric: "Hannah!"
I hear from a long distance away.

How did he know I was out here?

Cedric: "Hanna come back inside you can get sick if you stay out longer"

Me: "I don't care Cedric! Let me live my life the way I want to live it. If I want to get sick, just let me. It will give me another reason to stay in my room away from everyone"

Cedric: "Why have you been acting all weird? Ever since the ball you haven't been yourself. Did Adam do something?"

Me: "No Cedric. Adam didn't do anything"

Cedric: "Then who did? Do I need to beat the bloody hell out of them!?!"

Me: "No Ced it's fine"

Cedric: "I care about you Hannah. Pleas just tell me, I don't like you keeping secrets from me!"

Me: "It's you Cedric Diggory! You are the one who is making me feel this way!"

Cedric: "What do you mean?"

Me: "I wanted you to ask me to the ball and not Adam! I wanted you to be mine. Cedric I really like you and I don't want to just be friends. I get it you like Cho so just let me handle this myself until I get over you, now go back inside! "

I try to run off but Cedric grabs me by the hand and pulls me back. He then grabs my face and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. His soft lips against mine was exactly how I imagined. Smooth and gentle. We continue kissing for I don't know how long. Eventually we pulled away from each other to catch some breath.