Chapter one- School

Hi my name is Tessa Pleer I'm the daughter of the beta in the Moonlight pack. I'm moved onto another packs land because Duke Tanson, alpha of the Crimson pack,one of the most deadliest packs around the world, had a war with my pack and being a weak pack we lost. I don't know whose land I am on but I know it's not ours. I have no idea where my parents are but it's just me and my brother, Klaude. When our pack was attached we ran after we packed quickly, and him being the smart one saved money when he was just 5 years old. Today I start at a new school which meant new friends I didn't have friends at my old pack because they only came to me because my brother was a complete hottie....ew..anyhow I'm really hope I get a real friend around here.
"Tessa, come on we are gonna be late for school."

"Okay jeez Klaude I'm coming". Klaude woke me up really early so we can go to school early to get our schedules early so we can find our classes and not be lost.I'm really nervous right now my hands keep sweating.
"Its ok Tess, u don't have to worry I'll be there for you." Klaude said

"I don't know K, I'm really nervous I mean new people being the new girl." I said

"If I were to tell mom I'm nervous shed probably tell me to man up." I say laughing and Klaude laughs with me

"But she's not here" I said then couldn't hold back the tears I cried while Klaude kept driving he didn't do anything because he knows I've been holding it. Wham the car came to a stop he cooed me and told me everything was all right. I stop crying and went out of the car with him. We found the principles office and signed in and got our schedules. A very kind teacher showed were each of our classes were my brother and I are actually twins but he is older by two minutes. When the man finished giving is a tour we thanked him and went to our first classes we had no classes that were the same so i went to my first class history. I entered the class and took a seat way at the back. Two minutes passed and then a girl came Sat next to me I looked up and smiled she also smiled .
"Hi my name is Leila what's yours" she said sticking her hand out and I said
"Tessa"
"I see your the new gril, hey you can stick with me we can hang out today if you don't mind."

"I'd love to, but can my brother come too"I said

"Sure" she said smiling.

The day went by with a blurt and I had fun in each of my classes they weren't that hard anyway. It was after school and my brother agreed to come with me so we waited for Leila.

"TTEEESSSAAA" I would assume was Leilas voice

"Oh there you are I was jus" she was cut off when she looked at my brother

"MATE" Klaude and Leila said at the same time.
.

.

.

.

Omg Leila and Klaude are mates...

Please help me with a cover... don't what to do.

Sorry for the short chapter but I Will update soon...I hope...