Shit Storm

April's POV
My happy state the from the night before came to an abrupt halt when I checked my Instagram. "Omg Ronnie, wtf are you dating?" "Seriously? She's just using him for money." I get a "ding" on my phone... Ronnie posted... it was a black photo of nothingness. The caption read "I'm honestly disappointed in my fan base... I thought you guys were better than this. Who I date is honestly none of your fucking business, but I thought you guys would be better than this. He stood up for me... but why are they saying these awful things to me? I did nothing. I am nothing, just like the comments tell me I am. "Ronnie is only dating you for pity. I mean look at your fucking clothes...? What are these rags lol" I call Ronnie to see what he has to say.
Ronnie's POV
My phone buzzes "incoming call from 'My Heart'" I pick up and say "Hey babe! How are you?"
"Not good..."
"Hey look, if this is about my fans-"
"This is about your fans! I did nothing yet they hate me? I'm just someone that feel in love with someone! What's wrong with that?!"
"Nothing's wrong with it. I'm just asking you to ignore it. They'll hate anything you do because they believe one day I'll be with THEM. When that's very untrue. Okay?"
"Okay... I'm sorry, I'm just not use to all of this."
"It's fine, no need to apologize.  It'll take some getting used to. You'll come to find it's just talking shit over the internet, but they won't say shit to your face. Trust me, I know"
I hear her giggle "Okay, babe. I've got some running around to do today before I go to work. I'll talk to you later?"
"Yeah, alright bye"
"Good bye, babe"

________________________
A/N: wrote this within 30 minutes bc it's 12 am and I got a lot of shit on my mind so here you go. Sorry if it's bad, I'm not a pro writer. Just someone who had some ideas and wrote them down. Ik a good writer doesn't usually leave on a quote; but fuck you I wanted to. Anyways, have some ideas? Dm me on my instagram @motionlesinrverse or on my personal @ccircusfreakk I'm always up for new ideas, man!!! Check out my Ronnie Radke Smut while you're at it. Thank you guys! Will post some new stuff later! Good night!