meeting mr.cammoro

I was over the moon because today was the last day of school and I can help my parents without them worrying soo much about me  being stressed.I was at the kitchen washing dishes when mom came inside."be careful with those plates. Theve been in this house for so long and the last thing I need is for you to break them with your bad luck."she said with annoyance."okay mama I promise not to break any of it.how was your day at the diner..did you have fun?"I asked trying to start up a conversation with her.my mama has always been cold towards me its like she loathes me but she is my mother and I love her so much.I always pray to God to make her live me someday."why do you ask soo much stupid questions? I'm I suppose to be happy working at the dinner when most of the money is wasted on your  education?you are so worthless.you father should listen to me for once and marry you off already."she said screaming in a rush.I should be used to her hateful words by now but it always ripped my heart out."what did I ever do to her,why does she hate me soo much."I said to myself and pushed away the tears that threatened to fall.when I was done with the dishes,I deed a little cleaning in the house before I went to my to and sobbed in my pillow.y

    Later that day,I was awakener by papa calling my name.I rushed downstairs to find papa in his favorite armchair reading a news paper.Mama was also there sipping slowly from her tea cup."sit my child"he gestured to a seat beside him when he noticed my presence"hunny I got you a job so that you can save some money for college next year."he said with pride."the owner of the construction company need someone to manage his cottage and I recommended you so get your things ready and go over.the poor thing must be dying of hunger and boredom."he said with a sign.

   I decided to pass by the market and buy some food stuff to prepare dinner for the man since mama forbade me to take anything from the house.I wonder what he looked like.I straightened my skirt and pressed on the bell of the cottage. After a while,a very tall handsome men stood in the door way shirtless. I quickly turned around to prevent my poor innocent eyes from seeing the half naked man.this is the first time I had seen a guy without a shirt on and I began to feel the heat rise up on my cheeks."can you please turn around, who are you?"he asked and his voice was soo smooth and valverty."I'm the girl sent  here to help you around can you please put a shirt on".I heard him walk away and after a moment he came back and said I could turn around.I turns with my heard down.he shifted from the doorway to let me get inside the cottage.I stood in the middle of the hall nervously twisting the herm of my shirt."what's your name?"he asked breaking the silence."I am Hailey Mount sir its nice to meet you".I said stretching my hands for a handshake.I felt a jolt of electricity pass through me and pulled my hand away from his.he gave me a confused look but hopefully he let it go."I went by the market to buy some stuff to make you dinner.I'm sorry its not enough but that was all I could afford".I said to him with a sly smile."don't worry I will pay you for it and also give you enough money to fill the fridge with food."he said as he asked me to follow him to the kitchen."don't worry,you don't have to pay for today's dinner.see it as a welcome gift crime to you".which he accepted and thanked me.

This is the end of chapter three..please like and leave your comments.