"Don't be afraid to love"

This scene was in season 2 episode 10

Disclaimer: I don not own Scorpion CBS
does.
————————————————————
(Walter starts watching the video)

Megan: Walter...I don't know if I am gonna send this. But if you are watching it, it means I am gone.And this is how I want you to remember me. Healthy,happy and someone who loves you so much. It's important that I tell you this in case my sickness prevents me later.Don't be afraid who you really are. You are not your brain, you are your heart. And there are people in this world that love you so much. Walter don't be afraid to love. I just want you to be happy as I am. I love you. Thank you. Thank you for being my brother.

(Video ends)(Walter comes downstairs)

(Video ends)
(Walter comes downstairs)

Walter: I think we should all get some rest.
(Cabe turns to Walter's parents)
Cabe:I will give you a lift back to your hotel.
Sean(Walter's dad):Thanks.
(Sean turns to Sly)
Sean:Do you wanna come Sylvester? You are family.
(Sly nods with his head)
(Louise comes to Walter)
Louise(Walter's mom): See you soon Walter.
(Sean comes to Walter)
Sean: Sorry for discounting your plans for Megan as science fiction. You didn't wanna lose her. Neither did we. Good night son.

(Sly,Cabe,Sean and Louise start going)
(Walter sits next to Paige)

Walter:Did I ever tell you(He grabs Paige's hand,she looks at him) about the time(Cabe,Sly,Louise,Sean turn to Walter) that Megan pulled the fire alarm to get me out of trouble in school?

Sean: No, you never did that.
Walter: Well I made her promise to never say anything.
Sean: She always kept her word.
Toby:I would love to hear that story.
(Happy gets up)
Happy:I'll put on some coffee.
Walter:Okay.I kept correcting Mr.Crevy.He was always wrong about math.And as just as he came to hit me, she saved me.
————————————————————

I love this scene so much❤I loved Megan so much.Speaking of Megan I loved moment in episode 1 of season 4 "Extintion" when Sly mentioned Megan.My heart melted😍😍😭😭❤❤😇😇