fin.

In the kindergarten's playroom

"jihoonieeee!!" soonyoung shouted from across the room. jihoon, who was sitting alone in the corner of the room while playing with the toy blocks, looked up to see soonyoung running towards him. but before soonyoung could even reach jihoon, he tripped over the carpet and fell face first. which made jihoon concerned over the fact that soonyoung had started crying.

"soonyoungie?" jihoon called out worriedly as he crawled towards soonyoung who was now sitting upright and rubbing his eyes while sobbing. he sat infront of soonyoung, frowning as he pat soonyoung's head. he didn't like to see the always cheerful and smiley soonyoung cry. it made him feel so weird!

"soonyoungie, are you okay? don't cry!" jihoon comforted soonyoung as he pulled soonyoung in for a hug and started patting soonyoung's back instead since the sobbing hasn't stopped. soonyoung stopped rubbing his eyes and pulled away from the hug to look at jihoon. jihoon winced at the red and tearful eyes that soonyoung currently had.

"j-jihoonie... mommy always kisses my boos away when i get injured, but mommy isn't here right now... can you kiss my booboo away?" soonyoung asked innocently as he hiccupped. jihoon started blushing and became all shy when he knew that he had to kiss soonyoung's boos away so that soonyoung would feel better.

"...where does it hurt?" jihoon asked quietly. soonyoung's mood brightened up when jihoon agreed. he pointed at his forehead, sniffing a little.

"it hurts here! jihoonie, you just have to kiss it, so i'll get better! i'm sure your kisses can heal me the best!" jihoon blushed even more. he leaned in, gently pressing his lips against soonyoung's forehead, before pulling away quickly.

"do you feel better now, soonyoungie?" jihoon asked hopefully. he really wanted soonyoung to feel better again, because he won't be able to get used to soonyoung crying and being upset. however, jihoon smiled brightly when soonyoung nodded enthusiastically.

"yes! thank you, jihoonie! you're like an angel, but with no wings~"

"so, like a human?"

"no, jihoonie, that's not what i meant—"

"soonyoungie hyung!" both soonyoung and jihoon raised their heads to see seokmin and seungkwan running into the playroom. jihoon panicked at the sight, he didn't want more of them tripping and then getting themselves booboos! furthermore, he didn't want to kiss it for them.

"don't run and trip over the carpet too!" jihoon shouted, which made seokmin and seungkwan confused. they slowed down and walked over to jihoon and soonyoung who were still sitting on the carpet.

"why? what happened?" seokmin asked as he tilted his head to the side. seungkwan did the same.

"soonyoungie here tripped over the carpet and fell face first..."

"but i'm okay now! jihoonie kissed my booboos away!" soonyoung stated proudly, making seokmin and seungkwan widen their eyes and look at each other, before looking back at soonyoung again. jihoon was back to having the tomato face like before.

"you got jihoon hyung to kiss you? really?? how did it feel like?" seungkwan asked excitedly. soonyoung immediately elaborated on how jihoon's kiss was short but sweet, his lips felt really squishy, and also how he loved jihoon's kiss so much. the three of them kept talking excitedly about the kiss jihoon gave, which made jihoon facepalm, because i'm still here, guys.