s i x

trigger warning!! please, if you have experienced the issues raised in this chapter, contact someone. it will get better.
———

"okay... go from the beginning." i tell stan. he exhales slowly and begins to say the words from the book again. they seemed to flow out of his mouth like honey, dripping with meaning and knowledge. he stumbles over a few of the words, but apart from that, it was perfection. he finishes and glances up at me. i grin.
"you've got it, stan!" i say. he blushes and smiles. "what does that even mean?" i ask him, gesturing towards the book sitting in front of him.
"i don't know... i just say it in front of people and suddenly i become a man." he says. i gulp and frown.

"henry, just do it!" they whispered behind me. i walked faster, but i heard the footsteps catching up with me.
"hey! kat! wait up." henry bowers' voice boomed behind me. i stopped and turned towards him.
"henry, please. i'm too tired... please don't hurt me." i pleaded. he frowned and shook his head.
"i wasn't going to do that. i was wondering if you wanted to... go out tonight? with me, of course. on a date?" he stumbled over his words. i frowned.
"is this a joke?" i asked, looking back towards his friends.
"no, actually... i've liked you for a while now." henry looked down towards his feet.
"bowers... you attack me every day." i said.
"i know! and i feel awful... please, let me make it up to you." he said. he seemed so genuine...
"fine. okay. what time?" i asked, finally caving in.
"is 8 ok?" he asked. i nod.
"i guess i'll see you later, then." i whispered.
"see ya later, gorgeous." he replied, and he bounded off. i stood there, shocked. i was going on a date with henry bowers.

i had put on a loose floral dress, and curled my hair slightly. i didn't want to go to mad, in case it was a joke... a loud band on the door startled me, and i walked towards it. i opened it to see a nervous looking henry. he looked up at me and grinned.
"you look beautiful." he had told me. i blushed and grabbed my bag. we had gotten into his car, when i asked: "so where are we going?" he didn't reply, but he locked the doors. i started to become nervous, and felt like i had fallen into a trap.
"henry? did you hear me? where are we going?" i asked again. he rolled his eyes and pressed his foot against the gas, speeding along the road. we arrived in a dark area of town. henry parked and turned to me. he had a dark look in his eye. i tried to open the door, but they were still locked. he reached over the seat and grabbed my head, turning my face towards his. he smashed his lips against mine. he attempted to move mine in sync with his, but i refused. he pulled away angrily, and slapped me. he tried again, but i refused. he gave up and started to kiss down my neck, all the way down to my chest. i just sat there, rigid and scared. he touched me in places i had never been touched in before... in places i never wanted to be touched in. but i didn't do anything. i just sat there. he carried on doing what he wanted to do. he suddenly stopped, and looked at me. i gulped as he raised his fist, and punched me multiple times in the face, knocking me out cold. i couldn't remember what happened after that, but when i woke up, i was on my drive, with a dull ache in between my legs. a note was tucked into the pocket of my dress. it read 'if you tell anyone, you're dead meat.' i knew it was from henry.

henry bowers raped me.

the next day, when i arrived at school, i walked past bowers gang. i heard his friend tell him:
"you're finally a man, bowers!"

"hello? kat? earth to kat!" stan waves his hand in front of my face. i blink multiple times and come to. "what happened? you weren't talking to me for ages!" he says.
"sorry." i apologise. i stand up. "i have to go." i walk out of the library without another word.
———
IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK SO ENJOY THIS WEIRD AF FLASHBACK