Chapter 3

"I looked over at him and saw that he was getting up, he had one hand on his head and was using the other to push himself up. He looked at me for a long moment before I started asking him questions. "Where are we?" Was my first question, I didn't won't to ask to many because he was still a bit out of it, I waited for him respond to the question. "I don't know." He said looking at me again. "How long have you been here?" Was the next question I asked, I wanted to know how long I could be there if I didn't get out of there. "A few mouths maybe more." He replied while looking away. "What's your name?" I asked him thinking that if I was going to be stuck here for a while I should at lest know his name, so when I got out of there I could tell you." I say aiming the last part to the detective.

"You that's the problem, there is know one by the name of conner smith that we can find." The detective says to me while razing his eyebrow.

"He's real I swear. He was there." I say looking at the detective.

"Just continue your story." He says sternly.

"Okay, okay. So I asked him what his name was and he looked at me and smile "conner, conner smith, what's your name? you know your the first of the many girls to ask me what my name is." He said taking his hand away from his head. "What do you mean one of the first?" I didn't see any reason to why I should of told him my name at the time. He gave me a sad look "The girls don't last long here."

A/N

Okay so I still really want to know what youse all think, so please let me know.

Also I know no one commented or voted but I want to finish the story so I can finish working on another.

Well that's it. But once again please let me know what you think.