The Heirs

Forward

You're just a normal 18 years old girl who dont know what is love. You're a smart, simple, easy going, kind & bubbly kind of girl . Not to mention your beautifulness, charm and your good personality that easily attract someone without looking at them.But, unluckly, whats the use of a pretty face never felt love? Your family always taking your sister side . You never felt being loved by your own parents . You also have a feeling that you're adopted or something. Years ago, your beloved sister ran away with a stranger to America . Your father died cause heart attack after that. You blame yourself for everything. You always believe that destiny and fate made you like this. After the 2 person that you love so much left you, your world changed after 2 different boys came into your world. They have different personality. One that always being kind to you, honest, friendly and always cheerful, while the other one is arrogant, cold but always ended up helping you in everyways and took good care of you. Two of them fell in love with you. And you wondered, WHAT IS LOVE ?

Characters :-

*Han Seo Jung ( You )
*Kim Jong In ( Kai )
*Park Chanyeol ( Chanyeol )
*Yoo Rachel ( Kai's Fiance )
*Yoon Chanyoung ( Seojung's bestfriend )
*Lee Bona ( Chanyoung's gf )

-Other characters will be appeared soon-

"Is this my destiny be like this"

"I like you eversince"

"I'll open every doors for you"

"You can't leave my house? Then start liking me NOW"

"From now on, you're mine.."

"I wonder,.. what is love ? "

-edited-

(A/N) : First ever fanfic my by myself ! (parkjihye) Please do not copy my hard work. I've been diying making this. Hope you'll enjoy it ;) Do comment & vote~