💎Meeting💎

Hello....It's me...

Brain: I was wondering after all this time that u would try to stop.

Me: Does anyone wants a brain, by ANY chance?

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Aphmau had to meet the Lycan Family today. She was reading it, but she remembered when she said shell.adjust to this change.

"Mija, hurry up. We're going to be late if we don't leave soon." Sylavana yelled from the living room.

"Just a minute, mom!" She said, from her room.

She slid on her dress and shoes. She quickly slid on some mascara and red lipstick. She ran to her mother and father waiting for her.

"Mija, you look beautiful." Sylavana complimented Aphmau on her dress.

" Sylavana complimented Aphmau on her dress

"Thanks. Since you sold me off, I might as well made a good impression for the Lycan Family." She flashed a fake smile and walked out the door.

"That girl." Zack mumbled under his breath. "She gets it from my side of the family." Sylavana says and Zack sighs. He opened the door for Sylavana to exit, and he left behind her.

He locked the door of their house and walked to their old car.

The car ride was silence. Aphmau was still bummed about the engagment, Zack payed full attention to the road and Sylavana was asleep.

30 minutes pass...

45 minutes pass....

50 minutes pass...

"Dad?" Aphmau said in a sweet voice."Yes, sweetie?" Zack responded with the same tone.

"Why must I get married? Especially to someone I don't know. I don't even want the money." Aphmau's voice changed as we said that.

"Because me and your sweet mother doesn't want you to live like we did. Poor. With Aaron, he can guarantee you a better life than me and your mother ever could." Zack said, trying to end her charade.

"But, Dad. I'd rather fall in love with a boy I've actually met than jump into marriage." She reply.

"Well, me, your mother, and Adrian want what's best for you and we always will. You will learn to love Aaron." Zack said and Aphmau retorted.

"But what If I don't?"

"But what If you do?"

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"If you DON'T shut up, I'll use the Chancla." Sylavana said and that silenced Zack and Aphmau.

The rest of the car ride was silence again. Until they reached the Lycan home. "Welcome to the Lycan home, Aphmau." Zack said, pulling in into the driveway. "I don't wanna go in." Aphmau pouts.

"You have to. This will be your new home." Sylavana said. "No." She crossed her arms.

"Will you do it for-"

"You'll do it for family." Zack says.

"Fine." She gets out the car and they walk towards the double doors. Zack rings the doorbell and they wait for someone to open the door. Rachel came to the door.(The house is up above)

"Zack, Sylavana, hello. Oh, and you must be Aphmau." Rachel greets them inside.

"Yes, I'm Aphmau. Bonjour, comment ça va?" Aphmau greets Rachel. "Ça va bien, merci. Et toi?" Rachel askes her.

"Ça va pas mal. Merci. Vôtre maison est belle." Aphmau commented in French.

"Merci. Vous êtes a belle fille." Rachel said. "Merci." Aphmau said.

"How do you know French?" Zack pulls her aside. "Books, dad." She whispers.

"How about you guys have a seat? I'll fetch Aaron. An intelligent girl, I tell you." Rachel says. Aphmau and her family sits on the couch. Rachel walls up the long stairs and knocks on Aaron's door.

"Aaron? Ouvre la porte, s'il vous plaît." Rachel knocks again. "Mom, you know I don't speak French." Aaron says through the door.

"Well, Aphmau just spoke some to me just a minute ago." Rachel said and Aaron opened the door. "Aphmau's here?" Aaron asks.

"Yes, now hurry up before your brothers introduce themselves and take her from you." Rachel says and Aaron comes out. "Now, meet Aphmau." Rachel said and Aaron walked back to the stairs.

"Aphmau darling!" Rachel calls Aphmau and she turns her head towards them. "Meet Aaron Lycan." Rachel says and Aaron comes down the stairs.

"Well, he's not that bad looking." Aphmau mumbles, getting up to greet him.

"Nice to meet you finally." He kisses her hand. "Nice to meet you too." She says, trying to keep a smile on her face.

"Now you kids go along. Be young or whatever." Rachel says and they nod. "I'll take you to the garden." Aaron says and Aphmau nods.