Book

I was having a perfectly normal day when I found it. I had gotten homework in my math class, and decided to go to a book store I saw on the way to school to do it. When I got there I had a look around to see if there were any books worth buying. I was looking at Stephen King books when I found an old pocket sized book that was very out of place with the newer ones. I took it off the shelf and gazed at the leather-bound cover. There were no words written anywhere on the cover or spine. I sat down and opened it up. There was no title page, no table of contents, just the first page. I began to read it. "She was born on September 23, 1999 to her two parents, Barbra and Christopher Smith." I dropped the book in astonishment. Those were my parents!

  I took the book home and continued to read. It had my life exactly how it happened. I read all night and into the next day when I got to a part that interested me. "She picked up the book and began to read it before dropping it in astonishment." Here I decided to check how many pages were left. There were 3. "She read and read the book for hours straight. Only stopping to eat, sleep, use the restroom, and go to school." 2 pages. "All day at school she thought about​ it, and even kept it in her left pocket to sneak a page or two in whenever she could. She finally got home, and was able to read without being interrupted. She began getting closer and closer to her current time constantly checking the pages to see how many were left. Finally she got to the end of the book and turned the page to read what it said on the last page. It said few words, but she was anxious to read them. She finally turned the page and read the words;" That was the last thing it said on that page. I quickly turned the page, and read the words, "she dropped dead."