chapter 1

Scarlett's POV

       Hi I'm Scarlett. I have Autumn brown hair waist length. I have brow puppy dog eyes. I have a bad past that I try to hide, nobody knows but my twin brother Isaac.

      Hi I'm Isaac. I look exactly like Scarlett. I have Autumn brown hair but short and shaggy. I have brown puppy dog eyes. I am gay and with the help of my sister Scarlett I'm not afraid to say it.

   "Scarlett wake up. It was a nightmare. Your fine." I sat up. I was sweating and freaking out. "Thank you Isaac, go back to sleep." He did. I look at the clock. It was only five in n the morning. I needed to clear my head. Went worked out at the gym until 630 then headed back to wake up Isaac.

We went to school. Isaac and me weren't very social but Isaac was more social than me. It was finally lunch. Yeesssss my favorite thing about school. Oh fuck. Here comes the queen bee and jocks themselves.

"Oh look I found a fag. Are you lost? I think your home is over there (the queen slut aka. tinisha pointed to the trash can.) Ah he's gonna cry! You gonna cry fagot boy. I think..." Tinisha was cut off by me.

I clenched my fist. Then stood in front of Isaac. "You better shut the fuck up right now!!! My twin might be nice but I will break the fuck out of your fake ass face. You and your followers can shut the fuck up and leave, slut. The next one to insulate or disrespect my brother will get an ass wooping of their life." I screamed the whole cafeteria looked at me. Thanks to no teachers I didn't have to his my anger issue.