Chapter 3

Isaac's POV

I woke up with a major headache. Then it all came back to me. What the fuck! A really hot guy kidnapped me. Wait why the fuck did he say mine? I tried to sit up but there was an arm around my waist. I tried to sit up agian. But he only tightened his grip and growled "mine." I looked at him. Oh my fucking unicorn he's a God. My kidnapper is a God. He had beautiful blond hair. His chizzaled jaw and sharp edges. He had muscle like a God.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" He said smerking. I looked down blushing. I tried to hide it. He lifted my chin so I was staring in his eyes. "Don't! You look cute when you blush. I'm Alex" I blushed even redder. I probably looked like a tomato. Then I remembered Scarlett. I brought my knee up and hit him where the sun don't shine.

He let go of me. Holding himself. I pushed him off the bed and quickly stood up. I ran to the door it was locked. I turned around. Alex was walking towards me. He grabbed my arm but not enough to hurt me. "Don't ever do that again!" "I'm sorry!" "Why did you do that? Your not trying to ecsape are you?" I bursted out in tears, "No it didn't even cross my mind. Please you have to let me see my sister. She'll...." I was cut off by the door being pushed open. I fell on top off Alex. God he worked out. 

Sorry short chapter next ones will be longer than usual!!!!!!