Something Different Tour Part 1

-Cori's POV-
I woke up to the boys making noise. I groaned and got up. I went to the bathroom and did my business and flushed it. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I walked out of my room and saw all of the boys except Jonah fighting about who stole the shoe. "Can you please be quiet? Cori and I are trying to sleep." I heard Jonah say. "Yeah what he said." I said as I headed back into my room and got back into bed. I closed my eyes but I heard someone enter my room. I opened my eyes and saw Corbyn standing there. "Yes?" I questioned. "So how's life?" He said as I threw a pillow at him. "Please. Leave me alone." I said as closed my eyes. I felt him get on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw he was laying beside me. "Get off of my bed." I said as I pushed him off. He fell off. I started laughing.

I got up and grabbed my clothes. I set them down as I started to make my bed up. I laid them down on my clean bed. I saw that Corbyn hasn't got up. There was a knock on my door. I opened it and I saw Christina. "Oh my god! Hey Chris!" I said hugging her. "Hey, Cori." She said as Corbyn got up and raced to her. They kissed and I looked away. They pulled away. "Come on. Let's get out of sister's room." Corbyn said as Christina sat on my bed and shook her head. He rolled his eyes and headed out. We both laughed. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down.

I got into the shower. I had left the door open so Christina can talk to me. "So, do you like any of the boys?" Christina asked me. "Well, I think so." I said as I was conditioning my hair. "Ooh, who is it?" She asked me. "Jonah." I said whispering it. "Who? Speak loud but not to loud." She said as I groaned. "Come here." I said. I peeked my head and mouthed, "Jonah." She squealed as I rolled my eyes and washed all of the conditioner out. I turned the water off and Christina handed my two towels. I thanked her and put on my head and wrapped it around and the other one around my body. My bedroom door opened so I quickly hid in my closet and shut it. "Where's my sister?" Corbyn asked Christina. "She's in her closet but she's in a towel." Christina said. "Hey, Cori?" Corbyn asked.

"Yes?" I said as I put on my sports bra and underwear. "Aren't you going with us on tour?" Corbyn asked. I peeped my head out and nodded. "Okay, well we are gonna leave in about 3 hours or less so I suggest put on makeup and do your hair and please wear something less distracting. The boys hate it when you wear short things." Corbyn said as I nodded. He shut the door. "You're wearing short things aren't you?" Tina asked me. "Yes, Tina. I don't give a rats ass on what my brother says about what I wear. He doesn't know anything." I said. I walked out and I moisturize my face.

I put on my Nike athletic shorts, my Victoria Secret Hoodie. I put on my forever 21 yoga cat socks and my chacos. I grabbed my beats and my phone. I put on my glasses. I packed my contacts and my solution. I grabbed the clothes I'm wearing tonight to the first concert which is in Las Vegas and we are close to Las Vegas. I sprayed "hello beautiful" by Bath and Body Works. I grabbed my suitcases and my makeup caboodle. Christina and I walked out of my room. The boys looked at me and rolled their eyes. "Problem boys." I said smirking. Corbyn looked at me and scoffed.

"You never listen." He said annoyed. "Even though you are fucking older by 3 minutes doesn't make you the boss of me. I'm capable of taking care of things. I have a switchblade and pepper spray. I know how to do karate. Also, I'm 18. I'm an adult so stop treating me like a fucking child." I said looking at him angry. I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs. Christina was laughing her ass off. "That was funny. All of the boys had a surprised look." Christina said laughing some more.

I got on the bus and I made sure I set my stuff down and I hung my clothes. Tina and I called our bunks. I had gotten the top bunk. I begging for Jonah to be under me. Christina chose the top bunk closest to me. Corbyn and her always does that. I sat down and I started to watch Pretty Little Liars. "What season are you on?" Christina asked me. "I'm on season 3." I said as squealed.

I rolled my eyes as the boys got on. "I called the bottom bunk under Christina!" Corbyn shouted. "I call the bottom under Cori." Jonah said. I looked at Christina and she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I took off my glasses and I was so tired that I fell asleep on my bed.

-4 hours later-

I opened my eyes and I checked my phone. It was 7 pm. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and I did my business. I flushed it and washed my hands. I walked out and I saw all of the guys playing video games. Christina was reading a book. I saw there was an empty seat beside Zach. I sat beside him and laid my head on his back.

"Awe. Look at that." Corbyn said. I gave him a glare. "Would you guys stop?! Please! Zach and I are literally mischievous siblings and I can't love on him." I said as he nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist and scooted closer to him. They rolled their eyes. "They don't understand us." I said as he nodded. "Are we almost to Las Vegas?" I asked. "Yes, we are in Las Vegas. We have 3 more miles until we stop at our hotel." Jonah said. I nodded.

-Zach's POV-
-3 miles later-

Cori fell asleep on me. I tried picking her up but I couldn't get a good grip. "I got her." Jonah said as he picked her up. He carried off the bus. I followed behind with her stuff and I could tell Jonah really liked her. We got into one room. Jonah set her down as I set her stuff down.

Damn girls pack a lot of stuff.

"Are we staying in here?" I asked him. "I don't think Corbyn would like it though. He's a protector of his sister." Jonah said as I nodded. "Hey, you guys stay in here. I think Cori would like it because she likes you and she always tell Christina that you're her favorite member." Corbyn said as Jonah blushed. I stripped down into my boxers and I put on my sleep pants. We have two king size beds so I got one all to myself as Jonah and Cori share one. God I love, Jori.