Twenty-Six (Aderick)

Aderick

Nuzzling the soft flesh below my head, my hands unconsciously squeezed my wife's hips as I slowly but surely began to awake. My eyes squeezed tighter before opening, noticing the dim fire across the room and the clear night sky from the window. I let out a soft groan as my muscles and bones stretched and popped, nearly wincing at the loud sound in the quiet room. My tangled legs carefully extended past the soft pale legs of my sleeping bride and I smiled at her innocent expression.

I pressed a light kiss on Britta's breast and my eyes flickered upwards towards her sleeping face. Her face was pressed against her raised arm, right in the crook of it as she snored slightly, her treasured breaths wheezing in and out.

And she said I snored, I thought with an eye roll.

Crawling from her side where I slept to in between her legs, I propped myself up on my knees and caged her in with my long arms. I pressed a gentle kiss on her exposed temple, trailing my lips ever so slowly down her face to her throat. My tongue slipped out and traced the faded white line on her throat from the knife, then kissed the sides of it. I continued to trace and kiss the curve and shape of my wife's enjoyingly bountiful flesh with my mouth.

Sucking the tip of her breast in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around and slightly bit the nipple, watching her lax face the entire time as I loved on her body. My hands slid down to her hips and up again. I danced my fingers around her already warming core, not exactly touching it but grazing her nether lips with the tips. I grinned as she shifted in her sleep, her legs rubbing together and her brow scrunching together in her sleep.

I pulled away, letting out a low laugh as she quietly moaned in protest. She was not even fully awake and she begged for my touch. By the gods, I absolutely loved her reactions to my simple touch.

But I was the same. A soft glide of her fingers on my scarred skin or a tug on my hair made foreign emotions rise to the surface and make me close my eyes at the simple pleasure that would race through me. She had no idea how much her presence and her touch affected me. More so that I would like to admit to those around me. I knew if I told Britta how much she affected me, she would use it to her advantage...in every aspect of our lives together.

I had an inkling that my new bride was beginning to wake up, and could not decide whether this was one of the best dreams she had or real...that I was tonguing her core that was wet for the taking.

I let out a groan as my mouth was flooded with her juices and I raised a hand to tweak her breast and knead it. Damn, this woman slept like the dead. I struggled to wake her every morning, and this moment was no different.

With determination running through my veins, I ran my tongue against that magical button that seemed to make her squirm and scream and I plunged two fingers in her sheath that sucked my digits deeper. I twisted and spun my fingers around to feel for that one spot that made Britta screech like a madwoman.

My brows furrowed in concentration as I pressed deeper until...ah there it is.

Britta sat up in bed with a loud strangled gasp, her hands shooting to my head as she finally awoke. Her dainty fingers weaved through the roots of my hair and pulled as I sucked hard on the little nub. I locked eyes with hers as I continued to love on her, the sleepiness dying quickly for lust and need to fill those beautiful hazel eyes that I adored.

"Aderick, what are you- ah!" She yelped when I bit lightly then pressed a gentle kiss on her button.

I laughed at her dumbfounded expression, she was confused as to why I woke her in the middle of the night to make love to her again, but this time I wanted things to go a bit...faster...harder.