Hail Marry

This is how my imagination works.

........................................................................
Chap.1

5mos ago..

He grab me on the hair and pull it towards him. I felt the gun pinning on my head and I can see the situation how serious he was to blow my head off. I can feel how greedy he was to get what he want...my money...my belongings. My breathing was so rapid and I'm gulping all the fear I could have. I was extreme fear  raigned that night, splatters of blood might be all over the ground afterwards.

"Give. me. your. fucking. money!" His voice was so unpatient.

I feel my life was on the grey at the very first time of my existence. It was an extreme state of fear that I don't have a clue if I will live or die after that night. The thought of death is the only thing starts running in my head, I cannot even feel my feet and hands of too much horror rushing in myself, my bloodstream shut off and the fear is only thing running on my veins. He can smell how scared I was and he take that for granted; that make him the alpha. The black alpha.

"Where's your fucking money?! Give it to me!" He pull my hair once again closer to his face, he pull it even tighter where I can feel my scalp is burning of pain. All of a sudden I felt a blow on my face. The masked guy in front of me slap me like he has a huge hand like a whale. Is that his hand or the gun? As I inhale a great air of fear, I smell a dross. I smell my own blood rushed on my head. I'm still breathing. The next thing I knew I was crying...pleading.

"This is not we planned. She's fucking bleeding already, man." I heard the other guy said.

I was panting heavily, scared for my life. Will I still live tonight? I asked myself. What will happen if I die here? Would I still feel anything if they left me dead in this dark street?
Would they really let me live if I give my money?
Would God forgive me with all my sins and let me in into his kingdom?
Would I see his face and hear him say 'welcome my daughter."

There's actually a lot of questions running in my head at that very moment.

"Search her fucking bag and let's go!"

"Bitch!" The guy with a gun said as he forcefully push me aside, as they run off into the darkness with all my money.
Their there was, just gone. I was left assulted with the scent of blood all over me, couldn't get up, couldn't cry for help yet thankful cause I'm still breathing.

Is the existence between life and death is the scariest thing could happen to a person? Is that the most undescribable feeling of fear? I wondered.

Chap. 2.
Present.

10-6am shift.
I got a bad news as I got in the nursing office to time-in. Normally, there's always have bad-news, but most of it is 'I-don't-care' or 'I-can-deal-with-it bad news'. But this one's different, It's some of the staffs nurses bad-news and I'm one of them. It's kinda unfair 'cause only few of us are going enjoy the dissapointments. Seven (7) of us staffs will be pulled out our department and will be assign to another area.

"I love E.R. I can't believe this." I moaned as I read the nursing bulletin where my name was written.

"And that's effective this coming monday." Rio said feeling dissapointed too seeing his name included.

I'm assigned in E.R for almost two years and all of a sudden they are transferring me in oncology ward?! I don't understand, for what reason?

I enjoy my work in the E.R. so much. Patients come-and-go and actions never stops. It's like everyday is a war that you have to win, but it's in the form of saving lives. Time is so fast where you can even forget to eat and drink or empty your bladder. Where everybody can still teas each other even we're so fucking toxic, having a little chat while compressing someone's chest (CPR) just because that's our only chance to ask "Hey, have you watched walking dead last night?"