Captain AMERICA

Pls be 18 or older...if not, I don't care.
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name

Groans.

Heavy breaths.

Sweat.

Yep. The gym is always the best place to take out some aggression.

I just got benched by Captain from our mission. He said it's too dangerous for me. That I might get hurt. Oh no! I got a boo-boo. Someone call the wambulance.

Fucking Rogers.

Fucking....Rogers....

Me fucking Rogers

Mmmmm

Wait. No. That's a bad Y/n. Don't think like that.

Those abs, and that booty.

NO!

Yes.

No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.

YES DADDY!!!

"Y/n, I'm  back." I heard an all to familiar cocky voice say. "Aw Tony, I thought you would've never came back since it was a dangerous mission....such a shame." I looked at Steve when I said 'dangerous mission'. He looked guilty, but also....something else. I can't quite tell. "Let's all watch something on your human technology device, and eat some delicious strawberry pop tarts." Thor said. "Couldn't agree more buddy."

                        ——————————————

After everyone fell asleep, watching Zootopia, I went to my bedroom to read some fanfictions.

"Batman x reader...don't mind if I do-" "L/n." "AH!" I screamed, throwing my phone at the source of sound. "Ow." There stood Captain, in all of his shirtless glory.

"What do you want?" I growled at Steve. "I wanted to say sorry about not letting you come on that mission. I just...." He looked down, not finishing his sentence. "What? You just...what?" "I just don't want to loose you. I care about you. More than you could imagine."

I was left in shock. Speechless.

Cap' actually feels that way about me?

Steve looked at me, searching for something in my eyes. Then he sighed and started to walk away. Before he could leave my room, I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me. I kissed him.

It took a second for him to kiss back but he did. Captain hesitantly kissed my jaw, down to my neck. Sucking, leaving hickeys on me. I then pulled off my tank top. Leaving me in a bra and shorts. I decided not to wear panties today sooo....just my bra and shorts.

Captain looked at me, seeming like he was asking for permission. I nodded and smiled at his kindness. That was soon cut off with my moans. Somehow, Steve managed to quickly, and un-noticeably take off my bra and began sucking on one mound.

My hands roamed in his hair while he kept sucking. Then he planted kisses down my stomach. Just as he was about to pull down my shorts, I laid ya down on my bed and got on top of Steve.

I slowly and teasingly unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. Looking up, I saw lust and excitement in Captains eyes. I pulled down his pants and saw a tent in his boxers.

I smirked and slowly rubbed him through his boxers. Steve groaned, making me more wet than I already am. "Don't tease me." He growled.

I gladly followed his orders and pulled down his boxers, letting his erection spring up. My eyes widened at how large he was. I grabbed his member and slowly rubbed it, up and down. Then I took the tip into my mouth. Captain moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. "Fuck. That feels good." I smiled in reply.

Feeling his erection twitch, I quickly got up and sat on Captains chest. He growled in annoyance that I didn't finish what I started. "Dammit Y/n. You are going to make up for that."

He flipped us over and ripped off my shorts. Looking into his eyes I saw so much lust. Steve put his member at my entrance. I closed my eyes, ready for my hold being filled.

Slowly Steve pushed himself inside of me, making me moan. Once he was all the way in, he kissed me, passionately. "Tell me when to move." I nodded my head, telling him that it's okay. He then started to move. First it was slow, then he speed up a bit.

"Harder!" I moaned. Following my request, Captain picked up his pace and slammed into me, hitting me right in the good spot. I screamed in pleasure, not caring if anyone else could here. "Shit, you're so tight, Y/n! I'm close. Say my name."  "Steve." He slammed harder into me, making me scream once more. "Steve!" "Y/n!" "Steve!!" "Y/n!!!" "Steve, I'm cuming!!!"

I released myself onto his member and soon after he came too.

We collapsed onto my bed. Naked and sweaty. "That was......fun." I smiled. "Yeah..." Captain laughed.

"Dayum. That. Was. Hawt." We looked at the door and saw Tony with a smug look on his face. I tried to cover myself up and I flipped him off. "Btw....Captain.....language."