Epilogue

*10 Years Later*

*Foxy's POV*

Mangle is 26 and I am 27 this year. Over the years I have grown to actually love Mangle. I thought about faking it at first to escape, but I soon released there was no real escape. I am trapped here forever.

We got married 7 years ago and we have twins who are both 7 years old. Yes, we made them on the wedding night. They are both doing very well in school right now. The girl is named Fabiane and the boy is named Fabian. I know, confusing, right? They even look identical.

I am allowed to go outside the house for work, I am the director of my company. Because of that, I am quite popular with the ladies. And since Mangle is a stay at home mother, she always comes to my work whenever she has time off from the kids. She will always get jealous when I am around my female co-workers, but I have to!

And when a female co-worker tries to flirt with me, touch me, talk to me or even look at me. They immediately go to Mangle's death list. She kills in secret and will kill anyone who tries to 'steal' me away from her. She even kills the males who she thinks are gay for me. Because of this, I am not allowed to have any female friends. Only male friends.

Now you are wondering why I never told the cops about her. Well, I already told you I love her now right? So yeah. Nobody would want to lose their lover, right? And if I did report her to the police, they will not believe me. There is no concrete evidence to even arrest her.

So far, Mangle has committed almost 100 murders since her first killing which was back in high school. I can't give the exact number since I don't bother to keep count.

So far, my life is... I wouldn't say complete but at the same time, I wouldn't say my life isn't comeplete. My life is still continuing and I'm still not sure if I regret meeting Mangle years ago. I'm not sure how my life will turn out either. I really don't want my children to be influenced by Mangle. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen again.

But I highly doubt it since Fabian is born emotionless like Mangle. It is highly possible that the cycle will repeat again. But I wouldn't want that to happen. But I can't control anything though. I can't control anything.

*Mangle's POV*

Senpai is mine...

And no one else's...

He is forever mine...

Forever...