1

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG
I wake up to a weird smell in the house. It smells ashy and smokey. I notice...it is a fire so I run into my parents room.
"MOM DAD WAKE UP THERES A FIRE!" I scream, as I shake my mom.
I start to panic they won't wake up.
"GO OUTSIDE NOW!" I hear my mom yell back, as she wakes up my dad.
I run to my bed room down the hall and grab my phone, charger and one pillow then run down the stairs and grab my two pairs of shoes then I stop...my door was already open.
"SON GO NOW!" my dad tells me, walking down the stair case.
I run outside and across the street with my dad trailing behind with the same stuff in his hand other than one thing but I cant tell what it is at the moment.
I walk in to my neighbors house and find Corey.
"You can stay her if you want." He tells me, with a smile on his cute little face.
"Ok thanks." I respond, with an even bigger grin on my face.
We walk up to his room and turn on Netflix. As we were watching night made before Christmas my dad calls me.
I walk down stairs with Corey following. There was a policeman standing at the door.
"I'm sorry I have to tell you this but your mom didnt make it out." he informed me, frowning at the ground.
Corey came up and hugged me...I felt comfort in that moment...I was finally safe.

By the way Alex and Corey are not dating yet