Shot 1:| Daddy's Playlist

Heya guys! *waves* I am back with Sandhir two shots. Here is the first shot. Please do vote and comment before you leave :D

Enjoy *_*

***********************************************************************

'Hmm...Randhir, chodo na (leave me).' Sanyukta murmured in her sleep as she felt her husband's arm wrap around her waist. She doesn't shift and kept laying on her side with her back facing him. Sanyukta smiled as he kissed her back. 'Randhir', - she groaned, - 'Kya tum bhi Subha, Subha shuru ho jaathe ho.' She complained albeit with a smile

(What is this? You start early morning itself)

'Hmmm...' Randhir hummed

Sanyukta giggled feeling his three-day-old stubble grazing her soft skin.

'Randhir, Rashi aa jayegi.' Sanyukta protested breathlessly. (Rashi will come) Even though she groggily protested Sanyukta liked their morning cuddles. Even after seven-years (minus two years) of marriage their proximity still sends a shiver down her spine and makes her feel like a newlywed.

'Hmmm...' Randhir responded nuzzling his face into her neck. Sanyukta shifted and faced him. Slowly, Randhir opened his eyes and their gaze met. Sanyukta blushed lowering her gaze.

'Good morning.' Randhir whispered and pecked her forehead.

Sanyukta smiled. 'Good morning.'

Randhir placed his palm on the bed very close to her waist and shifted leaning closer. Sanyukta frowned and placed her palm over his slightly parted lips.

'Ewe, brush first.' She scrunched her nose. Randhir frowned and opened his eyes.

'Whatever.' Randhir moved her hand and leaned to kiss his wife.

Lagawelu jab lipistic , hilela arra distric

Tu, lagaweli jab lipistic , hilela arra distric

Zilla top lagelu

Ho zilla top lagelu

Komariya komariya

Komariya kar lopa loap, lalipop lagelu

'What the-' Randhir and Sanyukta blinked at each other.

'Who is listening to this Wahiyat (awful) song?' Randhir said irritated and stuffed his pinky finger into his right ear.

'Your darling princess, who else.' Sanyukta rolled her eyes and moved the duvet throwing it over Randhir's head.

'The song is catchy though.' Sanyukta added as an afterthought.

'No wonder she inherited the sense of music from you.' Randhir moved the duvet off him. Though secretly he liked the tune too.

Hey daddy mummy hain nahi ghar pe

Pichhle kamre mein ghus ke

Kuch to karenge chhup ke mill zara

Sanyukta paused amidst tying her night robe and Randhir froze amidst whining about the song. They looked at each other wide-eyed.

Hey dekhenge English filmein

Honge love scene jinme

Armaan jaga le dil mein mill zara

'What the hell is that kid listening to.' Randhir leaped from the bed and together they scurried out of the room.