Shot 2 :| The Dance Recital

I know the story is from the future but i have no idea what songs there will be in future so i am using todays song :D Also the chapter is long and so please you guys also drop long comments ;)

**********************************************************

Bareilly wale jhumke pe jiya lalchaye

Kamar lachkaye toh lakhon gir jaayein

'Uff ho! Papa. Not like that.' Rashi irritably paused the video. Randhir stopped amidst shaking his hips. Rashi slapped her forehead shaking her head disappointedly. Randhir looked confused. He is doing as she said him to.

Rashi walked up to Randhir, she pointed her fingers to her earlobes, - 'Keep them here and move like this. And,'- She held Randhir's hips and tilted them little, - 'Shake them like this.' She demonstrated for him.

Randhir nodded.

'Hmmm.' Rashi frowned and observed her father's hip movement carefully.

'There is something missing.' Rashi thought aloud and hurriedly left the living room. Randhir groaned.

Soon, Rashi entered the room carrying a bundle of clothes. Randhir looked inquisitively as she unfolded it. His eyes widened on seeing there are two dupattas; one long and one small. Rashi handed him the long one and took the small one for herself.

'Do like this.' She guided her father. Randhir watched as she placed her dupatta on the side and took it diagonally. She tied a knot on the side. Randhir is impressed. But he felt foolish doing it himself.

'Do I have to?' He asked

Rashi nodded and added, - 'It will give you feels.'

Randhir shivered- Feels? It sounds so creepy at so many levels.

After two to three minutes of clumsy hip-shaking by both the parties, Rashi sighed and looked at her father.

'That's all Mumma taught me.' She blinked at Randhir. He kept looking at her. Rashi sighed again and explained, - 'Now, you have to teach me the rest.'

Randhir's mouth dropped. Him? Teach her? But he doesn't even know D of Dancing.

Randhir began to have second thoughts but when he looked at his princess's fallen face, he was determined to help her.

'Arey! Of course. First Let me watch the entire video?' Randhir said cheerily. He felt happy watching Rashi's face instantly light up.

Randhir sat and watched the dance carefully. Rashi observed her dad closely. After a while, she interrupted, - 'You are staring the actress, Papa. I will tell Mamma.' She chuckled. Randhir looked at her and smiled.

He pretended to be scared. 'Please don't.'

They looked at each other and laughed.

Randhir noted there are few random hand movements, hip shaking and some jumping to do. That is what he is going to teach Rashi. And he has made up his mind to get that Princess Doll and Castle his little one was so badly crying for a few days ago as compensation after she loses the recital.

Rashi at first was suspicious seeing her father dance like an idiot but then he is her father and he is never wrong. So, she copied him without any questions. Both were clumsy and both secretly knew they were doomed.

I will ask for Dina Doll and Castle after I lose- Rashi mentally decided while shaking her hips and waving her arms to the peppy number.

I will ask for something pricier as well – She added with an inward devilish smile.