2

it was the day after he had met the girl. miya walked down the street he had walked yesterday. secretly hoping he would see the girl in the bee costume again. as he walked past the stands of food he caught a glimpse of a yellow and black costume. his walking pace increased as he quickly chased the person costume, lowkey hoping the person inside it was the girl yesterday. the person in the costume had finally stopped walking and they turned around. 

unfortunately for miya, the person in the costume wasn't the girl yesterday. miya sighed and turned around he was about to walked away but he heard a familiar feminine voice. he looked back it was the girl. but without her bee costume. 

it looked like she was yelling at someone over the phone. miya walked over to her and tapped her shoulders. she jumped back and turned to look at him. "sorry" he mouthed but the girl just nodded and ended her call. "can i help you?" she asked. 

"oh i just wanted to ask about the job because i want to apply for it." he said. the girl's eyes lit up and suddenly hold his hands. miya could felt his face heat up but he looked at her confused. "come with me!" she said as she dragged him and started to run.