It's all about trust 20

Next day Suman wake up with heavy heart she stood up and went towards washroom. She saw her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy due to crying. She was looking tired. Their were dried tears marks on her face. She was feeling extremely weak. She remembered about last night, his confession.

She felt helpless, tears start coming from her eyes.

She wash her face but can't stop her tears. Then only she heard a knok and quickly wiped her tears and again wash her face.

She open the door ,and found Aditya standing their with worried face.

Adi: princesses Tum Thik ho na.
Su: Ha bhai, I'm fine. ( loking here their) Mujhe Kya hoga.

By saying this she move towards her closet and Start selecting her dress, ignoring Adi.

Adi: acha, then why did you cry whole night.
Su: when did I cry.

Tears were flowing from her eyes but she wipes it.

Adi hold her from shoulder and made her face him.

Adi : acha  u didn't cry they why ur eyes are red and puffy, why u look tired? Ha? Tell me
Su: woh mummy papa ki yad aa......

She was cutted by Adi.

Adi: juth, U CRIED BECAUSE OF SHR CONFESSION.

Suman was shocked.

Su: how do u know? ( shock)
Adi: yesterday I came to ur room to check on you but stoped at the door, then I heard shr confession.

Adi: ( sweetly)  Suman live ur life, this is not the end. U have to fight with this. But because of ur illness, don't stop living. Don't put a full stop on ur life. U deserve a lot in ur life. Don't let this illness come between ur happiness. U love him sumo, u him a lot.

Su: no, I don't love him. He is just my friend. ( wiping her tears and turning around)

Adi : really suman.

Adi make her turn around and took her to her closet. Adi take out a diary and show it to her.

Adi: yeh letters sab juth h. ( opening the page where suman confessed her love) yeh juth h na suman. ( sarcasm)

Suman fell on her knees. She was crying.

Su: yeh sab sach h. I love him more than me. ( sobbing)
Adi: toh bta kyu nhi deti.

Su: aur Kya hoga. Ek pal ki khushi dekar Phir chin lu. Main Khud nhi janti ki main Thik ho payugi ki nhi. Main bhi janti ki Kitne din main jee payugi. Toh main usse Kaise aane du apni life main when I myself don't have guarantee of my life. He

Adi : aur jo Tum Abhi Kar rhi ho woh. Usse apne se dur rakh ke. Suman ur happiness is his happiness.
U need him sumo more than he need u. Usse Khud se dur rakh Kar sirf tumhe nhi usse bhi utna hi dukh hoga.

Suman looked at him. He nodded.

Su: bhai if I didn't get cure then. He will become broken and that's because of me. 10 years ago he was broken because of me and this time I don't want to be the reason of it. He had to forget the love he has for me. I don't wanna because his weakness. If something happens to me then he will be broken. He has his whole life and I don't wanna destroy it. ( crying)

Adi : suman, love is promise, it is a souvenir, once it is given then it can never be forgotten, it never disappear. Love always stay with them till their last breathe.
Like this only u will always stay in his heart. He can never forget u because love never die or forgotten, it always stay with them.

Suman looked at him with teary eyes.

Adi: Sumo u can never be his weakness. When we being deeply loved by someone give us strength and to love someone deeply give us courage. U r his strength sumo. U r. And he is ur courage. Without each other u both are nothing.

Adi : sumo true love is the most precious thing in this world. Being in love is the most amazing feeling in this world.
If you love someone truly and that person also loves u back, that's the world best thing. U got the world's most precious thing sumo. Don't let it go away from u, hold it for forever. Don't destroy it.

Adi : U both are destined to be together. U both need each other like a heart needs a beat.

Suman was sitting their understanding Adi words. She was remembering their movement, how he smile with her, how much he stats happy with her. How he Care for her. How he became himself when he is with her.

Adi stood their for sometime staring suman in order to understand what's going in her mind. He went near her and said

Adi: sumo, I will not force you for anything but I will say that this time don't use ur brain, use ur heart. It will tell u ur answer.

He stood and went towards the door and turn around to find suman still in that position. He sighed and was about to move when suman said.

Su: I will talk to him. I will never let him go away from me. I love him.

Adi smile and turn around to saw suman smiling with Teary eyes. Adi hugged Suman.

Kaise Hai??? Sorry for not given any shravan movement. Next will be on shr pov.

Plz vote and comment and follow me. Thank you guys for ur votes and comments on my previous update. It means a lot to me.

For knowing shr pov and shraman confession wait for next chapter.

Till then bye guys and Thank u.
Have a nice day.