As Long As You Love Me (BoyxBoy) Werewolf/Supernatural

(IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BOYXBOY (I.E. HOMOSEXUALITY) THEN DO NOT READ. ALSO, THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN STEAMY PARTS, BUT I WILL WARN YOU AT THE START OF THE CHAPTER. THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS ALSO BRITISH, NOT AMERICAN.)
Luka Jones is a normal guy, he goes to secondary school and lives with a normal family. The only abnormal thing about him, is that he is gay. Gay, gay, totally gay. One day, a man in a white cloak is in his bedroom after school, and tells him about a life he didn't know about or expect. Soon, he'll reveal things about his life he didn't even think was possible.

Daniel Smith is a jock, 17 years old, plays football (SOCCER) and is a popular guy. He is also a werewolf. His father is the Alpha of his pack, and he will be the Alpha after his dad dies. But now, the pack is getting worried that Dan will not find his mate; he is supposed to be able to find his mate at 16, but has failed to do so. If he fails to get an heir, one of his brothers will have to step in for him.

What will happen when Luka and Dan find a special connection neither thought was possible? And will they keep the relationship even after many tough challenges that are arising?