Chapter 3

That day my phone was continously vibrating off the hook with so many replies from strangers......and it was All thanks to Vanika. I eventually got so tired of it that I decided to speed up the blocking process of all those fakers. I opened my messenger to see a disgusting pile of fakers texting me 'how much they admire me.'
                     But in between those texts I saw a different type of text that caught my attention, which said, "It took full one year for you to reply such a small word" strange.
          The text was from some guy named Manav arora, before replying I opened his profile first to make sure I didnt know him. And ya I was right, I cheked his profile picture twice and I was pretty sure that I didnt know him....but he did seem pretty cute, especially that adorable grin. He was wearing black v- neck t-shirt with pair of blue jeans.
'Buzzzz' my phone again vibrated and pulled me back from my thoughts.

          I again opened my messenger to see the chat with him and it was a "Happy birthday" text from him last year 2014. Back then I replied "But we didnt know each other then why happy birthday."

Suddenly I was curious to know about him. Not that I was intrested in him or anything but because he wished me happy bithrday. I mean, a completely stranger wished me a happy birthday. Isn't that something thay should be looked into?
      My phone Buzzzez again and knowimg it's him probably, I check. It reads : " Ya we dun know each other, I texted you year back...even I dun renember why I wished you...may be beacuse of some mutual friends."

My eyes widen at his message as I mouth the word "wow", and replied after 5 minutes of gwaking, "oh! Ok bdw thankyou again...tc"
And it was done for today no other reply came from his side. It was 11 in night and I had early class next day so I decided to keep my phone away and sleep peacfuly.

And that was the time when real story began❤.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So guyz please ignore the mistakes as its my first book and shower love by commenting n voting. Thankyou