9

I got home that night...and threw up. We had eaten several things. I threw it all up. I looked at myself thinking about how disgusting I was. I took my kunai and held it to my wrist. I cut once. Twice. Three times. Four. Soon there were more cuts than scars. Blood everywhere. I couldn't stand. I was so dizzy. I was able to make it to my bed.
Sasuke POV
I knocked on Naruto's door. I walked in. There was blood everywhere! "Naruto!" I screamed. He awoke from bed. His cheeks started to cave in. There were dark bags under his eyes. He had dull, grey tinted skin. *gasp* I was in shock. I ran to him and cradled him in my arms. He looked lifeless. "Good morning." He said sounding exhausted. I was on the verge of tears. "Naruto we ate last night I don't understand! Wait-" I paused in the realization that he was throwing up. I looked down. "Naruto I have to get to class." I said with worry. Naruto tried to get up but immediately fell down. I caught him. Our eyes met each others. Though we didn't say anything, Naruto laid back down, understanding the fact that I didn't want him going to school. I tucked him in and laid a soft gentle kiss on his lips.
A/N
Sorry the chapter was so short...but hey they kissed? So yeah they are dating. But uh......yay I updated!