Chapter 1

Taylor's POV.
"Hurry up Kacey!" I yelled upstairs to my sister as she quickly put on her bedazzled sandals.
"I'm coming I'm coming. Can I bring my iPad in the car?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, lets go princess."
*1 hour later*
We arrived at the premiere just in time.
"Can I pretty please meet Pennywise?" Kacey asked while hoping out of the car.
"I don't think he'll be in his costume cutie. But maybe." I said while grabbing my purse and holding her hand.
We finally got into the theater and sat down without any tantrum about candy.
*after the movie*
As the ending credits came up on the screen and the lights came on I realized that Kacey fell asleep.
I picked up Kacey and walked out of the theater thanking god that she was only 80 pounds.
It was dark outside which was pretty creepy after the movie. I couldn't find my car so I kept clicking my keys to follow the noise.
As I was trying to find my car I ran into what seemed like a tall man. My keys fell out of my hand as well as my purse.
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attension." The man said as he bent down and grabbed my things and handed them to me.
"You're okay, it was my fault." I said trying to focus my eyes on who he was.
As my vision focused I saw him. A tall man with a perfect jaw line with green eyes like mine and brown hair.
Oh shit..its Bill Sharsgard!