Chapter 2

Bill's POV.
"Bye you guys!" I said to the cast of 'IT'. I walked out of the building trying not to get spotted by paparazzi or any crazy fans.
I was on my phone checking a message from my crazy ex Emily and walking to my car.
Emily: Hey cutiepie😍text me after the premiere, lets "hang"😉
I shook my head in disgust and annoyance when I felt someone run into me.
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." I say bending down to get her keys and purse that fell out of her hands.
"You're okay, it was my fault." The lady said as I handed her, her stuff.
She had golden blonde hair and beautiful green eyes.
"Hi..I'm. Uh. Bill." I say stuttering nervously. She blushed and laughed softly when I did.
"Hi bill, I'm Taylor. It's very nice to meet the clown that kills kids." She said with a wink and a laugh.
"And it's very nice to meet you too. Now who's this? Is she yours?" I say looking at the sleeping child laying her head on her shoulder.
"No no, she's my sister Kacey. She fell asleep watching the movie." I nodded my head softly.
"Want my number? So I can you hang out with ya?" I said with a wink.
She laughed again.
"Sure! It'll be very fun to hang out with Pennywise."
We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.